Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Foot Locker

VIP access! 20% Off $99+. Nike Zoom Pegasus 35- $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2018 9:35 am
Mar 26, 2018
102 posts
129 upvotes

[Foot Locker] VIP access! 20% Off $99+. Nike Zoom Pegasus 35- $79.99

Another week another Footlocker VIP sale - 20% off 99+ Code: OCTOBER

Found the zoom peg 35 for $79. Solid every day runner. Thought I'd post.

Men:
https://www.footlocker.ca/en/product/ni ... 05668.html

Women:
https://www.footlocker.ca/en/product/ni ... 43089.html

*edit- added coupon code + Links.
Images
  • unnamed.jpg
Last edited by registrashen636397913301865306 on Oct 19th, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1057 posts
729 upvotes
Most of the childrens clothing is out of stock for some reason... that's a good thing I guess, because I spent a lot during the thanks giving sale.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3296 posts
3830 upvotes
The Pegasus is an awesome shoe with the air "zoom" units in toe and heel. It's probably the best neutral runner in Nike's lineup (imo) buuuut... I'm not sure if there are any other runners who can confirm this...

Starting around the Peg 32 (and Winflo 3), I've noticed the "waffle" tread wears way, way faster than it used to. I don't know if they changed the rubber composition or if they just made the outsole thinner but I used to get around 500 km out of one before I had worn down to foam. On the Pegasus 34 I maybe get half that and I'm not running on different surfaces in the past.

By that, at $80 that's a great price for the shoe but when it's regular MSRP is $145 I just can't justify that. The Winflo 4 is practically the same shoe that's almost always available somewhere for $70-90.
Mar 26, 2018
102 posts
129 upvotes
mikebc wrote: The Pegasus is an awesome shoe with the air "zoom" units in toe and heel. It's probably the best neutral runner in Nike's lineup (imo) buuuut... I'm not sure if there are any other runners who can confirm this...

By that, at $80 that's a great price for the shoe but when it's regular MSRP is $145 I just can't justify that. The Winflo 4 is practically the same shoe that's almost always available somewhere for $70-90.
Confirmed! Great shoe for running. It is a nice ride. Loving the shape of the shoe. Can't go wrong with full length zoom. May purchase the peg 35 shield when it goes on sale. I was also lucky I managed to get my peg 35 turbos for $70 with the sportchek sale + stacking to the max. ;)

Completely agree, you'll be hard pressed to find it at this price - even at the outlets.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1115 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
mikebc wrote: The Pegasus is an awesome shoe with the air "zoom" units in toe and heel. It's probably the best neutral runner in Nike's lineup (imo) buuuut... I'm not sure if there are any other runners who can confirm this...

Starting around the Peg 32 (and Winflo 3), I've noticed the "waffle" tread wears way, way faster than it used to. I don't know if they changed the rubber composition or if they just made the outsole thinner but I used to get around 500 km out of one before I had worn down to foam. On the Pegasus 34 I maybe get half that and I'm not running on different surfaces in the past.

I can't confirm with anything but the Peg 34, which is probably at around 500km and worn down quite a bit. I do 90% of my running on a track. Going to pull the trigger on these when I get home because I love my Peg 34s. Just forget if I wear them in 10.5 or 11. My old Peg 34s can become my biking runners.
Jan 17, 2018
252 posts
677 upvotes
registrashen636397913301865306 wrote: Confirmed! Great shoe for running. It is a nice ride. Loving the shape of the shoe. Can't go wrong with full length zoom. May purchase the peg 35 shield when it goes on sale. I was also lucky I managed to get my peg 35 turbos for $70 with the sportchek sale + stacking to the max. ;)

Completely agree, you'll be hard pressed to find it at this price - even at the outlets.
How did you get the turbos for $70? I got them for around $150ish with stacking and thought that was a good deal already.
Mar 26, 2018
102 posts
129 upvotes
Mr2828 wrote: How did you get the turbos for $70? I got them for around $150ish with stacking and thought that was a good deal already.
Actually I misspoke. My bad. It didn't make sense when I tried to add everything up. I did end up paying around $70 dollars on my credit card, thanks to some leftover/forgotten paypal credits. That 's what I told the wifey. lol.

I actually paid $126 (before tax). *Sportchek 30%, —Sportcheck $25 (previous deal), *ebates 6%, — $10 paypal (targeted offer). Still a solid deal for the turbos.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
Don't forget ebates for an additional 3% cashback
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2834 posts
1931 upvotes
YVR
How are these for everyday wear? Currently I wear the Flex Experience pretty much on a full-time basis and they're great as an all-rounder. Looking for a replacement soon as it starts to wear out
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
6089 posts
4351 upvotes

I have had multiple generations of Pegasus. With all of them, the right shoe started squeaking after a few months of wear, and I don't even run!
Jan 17, 2018
252 posts
677 upvotes
registrashen636397913301865306 wrote: Actually I misspoke. My bad. It didn't make sense when I tried to add everything up. I did end up paying around $70 dollars on my credit card, thanks to some leftover/forgotten paypal credits. That 's what I told the wifey. lol.

I actually paid $126 (before tax). *Sportchek 30%, —Sportcheck $25 (previous deal), *ebates 6%, — $10 paypal (targeted offer). Still a solid deal for the turbos.
Ahh I see. Was wondering if I missed something for the next sale.
Feb 28, 2018
42 posts
7 upvotes
All colors on sale - you will see the updated price in cart for the white and the red
Assuming there would be others like me who wouldn't notice.
Jun 15, 2004
650 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
How are these for running long distances (half marathon / full marathon) in terms of comfort? I'm running with Asics GT2000 right now and find them a bit heavy for my liking.
Feb 14, 2017
419 posts
275 upvotes
Grabbed a pair, hope they're good for everyday wear. I didn't wanna wait and miss the deal tho. Thanks OP
Oct 20, 2010
654 posts
222 upvotes
When does this sale expire? Gonna pick a pair of peg35s. My asics gt2000 gave me far too many issues.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3618 posts
2964 upvotes
Toronto
LoveDealios wrote: Grabbed a pair, hope they're good for everyday wear. I didn't wanna wait and miss the deal tho. Thanks OP
While these are comfy shoes, just don’t expect them to be super cushiony like Adidas Boost or Nike’s Reacts.
The Pegasus line has always been a very popular and good shoe for running. But the trend these days seem to be using performance runners for lifestyle wear.
Last edited by blindemboss on Oct 20th, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)