Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Ford Employee Pricing on 2018/2019 Models (until October 1, 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2018 1:31 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA

Ford Employee Pricing on 2018/2019 Models (until October 1, 2018)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 1, 2018
Ford Employee Pricing is back on until October 1, 2018. Remember that the Costco discount of $1,000 stacks on top of the sale prices.

http://www.ford.ca/FEP
199 replies
Apr 24, 2013
579 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
And what are the normal pricing?
I got Fido and Public Mobile. [removed solicitation] ????
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3374 posts
973 upvotes
Calgary
Sucks to be a Ford employee?
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
lewdvig wrote: Sucks to be a Ford employee?
They're smart, they don't drive Fords
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41667 posts
29854 upvotes
Center of Universe
john5170 wrote: And what are the normal pricing?
The same during employee pricing... serious!
Nov 22, 2016
277 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto
Genesis seems promising hope it gets some discount soon, as for Ford i cant see the normal price and employee price difference.
😱-Deals!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
ShashankP890465 wrote: Genesis seems promising hope it gets some discount soon, as for Ford i cant see the normal price and employee price difference.
They do that for a reason... Because there's not really a savings.

Wife and I bought a Grand Cherokee a couple years ago and need a van. Went back to look at the Pacifica and sales person tried to talk ilus into a caravan. They were on for $21k for the CVP package. No sale, no gimmick as we were told, that's the price. Two months later it's Ram month and the caravan is on for factory pricing, we call the sales person to see what the caravan is now and guess what? It's 21k, marked down from $29k. Such a deal our sales person told us, $8k off... :rolleyes:

It's all marketing BS! When your ready, get a uhaggle and use that.

Take this with a grain of salt, it's a sample size of 1.
Oct 15, 2011
73 posts
51 upvotes
BC
It's always a trade off. Either you get:
1 - Employee pricing which is essentially the dealer invoice price = MSRP - a few $k roughly (depending on model) but at higher finance rates
or wait for the next promotion...
2 - 0% financing with little to no incentives/rebates/cash back etc.

Very rarely would you ever get both. Maybe back in 2008 when Ford was having a rough year.
Either way, the only way to win on employee pricing is to either buy with cash (no financing with the most discounts) or find the lowest financing rate possible.
This is just from my observations. If there is a better way to increase savings during this promotion, please let us know.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12638 posts
6009 upvotes
WockaWocka wrote: It's always a trade off. Either you get:
1 - Employee pricing which is essentially the dealer invoice price = MSRP - a few $k roughly (depending on model) but at higher finance rates
or wait for the next promotion...
2 - 0% financing with little to no incentives/rebates/cash back etc.

Very rarely would you ever get both. Maybe back in 2008 when Ford was having a rough year.
Either way, the only way to win on employee pricing is to either buy with cash (no financing with the most discounts) or find the lowest financing rate possible.
This is just from my observations. If there is a better way to increase savings during this promotion, please let us know.
Usually the case that it's 0% or its a cash allowance. Sometimes you can get both - some cash incentives and 0%. Sometimes you get a better deal on a lease too.
May 19, 2012
422 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a escape from ford a month earlier than employee pricing months. A month after I went back to the dealership to find out the employee price discount. The number I got was actually more expensive than non-employee price. So, Ford’s employee sucks! It is just a trick!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2681 posts
1732 upvotes
Home
does chevrolet/gm do something similar around this time?
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
1361 posts
334 upvotes
Medicine Hat and SW …
Ford employee pricing is really what employees of ford would pay - if they bought their Ford vehicles during the weeks this promotion is in effect. It's kind of hard for Ford not to do it this way considering it would be pretty easy for see if they were cheating. But Ford employees never buy their vehicles during these times because they get additional discounts during just about any other time. For a consumer, Ford employee pricing offers a decent discount across a wide lineup of vehicles.
Jun 18, 2010
533 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
You can see what the employee discount is when you go configure your car. There is also a "delivery allowance". The discount increases if you add options and stuff. So I guess it's based on the total price of your car. I priced out a Mustang GT and the emp discount+delivery allowance is more than $6k.
Jan 16, 2007
430 posts
224 upvotes
I am a proud Ford worker here in Windsor, Ontario. We have two plants now (down from five a while back). At our Windsor Engine Plant, we proudly make the 6.8L and in our Essex Engine Plant, we proudly make the 5.0L. Both are located in Windsor. That being said, if you are in the market for a truck or a mustang, please consider supporting Canadian jobs and give the 5.0 a test drive. As far as the employee pricing, one of the comments made earlier is exactly right. Normally the Ford employees here do not buy when this deal is on. We wait for another incentive to be applied so we can get both. I have heard (generally speaking) that our employee pricing is usually saving the tax. So if a car is listed at $30,000 before taxes, our "out the door" price is $30,000 including tax. Hope this helps.
Jan 16, 2007
430 posts
224 upvotes
stephroll wrote: They're smart, they don't drive Fords
You're so wrong. 99% of the Ford workers I work with drive a Ford.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
cccccory wrote: I am a proud Ford worker here in Windsor, Ontario. We have two plants now (down from five a while back). At our Windsor Engine Plant, we proudly make the 6.8L and in our Essex Engine Plant, we proudly make the 5.0L. Both are located in Windsor. That being said, if you are in the market for a truck or a mustang, please consider supporting Canadian jobs and give the 5.0 a test drive. As far as the employee pricing, one of the comments made earlier is exactly right. Normally the Ford employees here do not buy when this deal is on. We wait for another incentive to be applied so we can get both. I have heard (generally speaking) that our employee pricing is usually saving the tax. So if a car is listed at $30,000 before taxes, our "out the door" price is $30,000 including tax. Hope this helps.
2 plants down from 5?

Ouch!!!

Good luck my fellow CAD auto worker...my fingers are crossed for you and your brothers & sisters.
Last edited by MrDisco on Jul 9th, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: let's keep politics out of it
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3471 posts
90 upvotes
Pricing that just ended was better if you needed 0% financing. Hoping maybe towards end of this promo they will add financing back.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8633 posts
2399 upvotes
Mississauga
stephroll wrote: They're smart, they don't drive Fords
Most employees drive Fords and the ones that don't cant park in the closest parking lot to the plant they have a separate lot farther away.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)