• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2018 3:21 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 13, 2017
35 posts
Ottawanian wrote:
Dec 19th, 2017 11:55 am
Just as an FYI I got my confirmation of pool acceptance December 16th of 2016.

That being said from the sounds of it interviews wrapped up a lot earlier last year than they have for you guys this year. Do you happen to know when the last interviews were conducted?
Mine interview was at the end of November, not sure when the others were conducted.
Once you were in the pool how long until you started the actual hiring process?
Nov 13, 2017
35 posts
Ottawanian wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 9:04 pm
Me? Not until about July...
Officially hired end of sept..!
Once you are accepted into the "pool", do you remain there regardless? For instance, if you were accepted in Dec, but accepted a different offer for a year long contract, would you still be in the FORD pool for other future offers?
Nov 21, 2016
46 posts
2 upvotes
Honestly dont know the rules about other contracts (I assume you mean government contracts??) That's a good question to ask them.
Jul 5, 2017
61 posts
1 upvote
I have my first interview coming up. Does anyone know what are the chances that will lead to a job?
Nov 13, 2017
35 posts
Origami1 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:17 pm
I have my first interview coming up. Does anyone know what are the chances that will lead to a job?
Is it an interview with an actual organization? Or just the initial interview to get into the FORD program?
Oct 22, 2015
141 posts
29 upvotes
Ottawa
Origami1 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:17 pm
That all depends on how many positions they need to fill and how many people get into the pool. The chances are always pretty good, especially if you are bilingual. Good luck on your interview! (or I hope it went well)
Jul 5, 2017
61 posts
1 upvote
MarlyPK wrote:
Jan 16th, 2018 4:20 pm

That all depends on how many positions they need to fill and how many people get into the pool. The chances are always pretty good, especially if you are bilingual. Good luck on your interview! (or I hope it went well)
Thanks!
Jul 5, 2017
61 posts
1 upvote
User651624 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2018 2:37 pm
Is it an interview with an actual organization? Or just the initial interview to get into the FORD program?
Initial for ford
Nov 13, 2017
35 posts
Origami1 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 11:27 am
Initial for ford
I had my interview near the end of November, and I'm still yet to hear anything. I was told they are hoping to notify successful entrants into the pool, by January, but it appears as though that process is already behind schedule (if you're only just interviewing now).
Jul 5, 2017
61 posts
1 upvote
User651624 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 2:26 pm
I had my interview near the end of November, and I'm still yet to hear anything. I was told they are hoping to notify successful entrants into the pool, by January, but it appears as though that process is already behind schedule (if you're only just interviewing now).
Yea perhaps they are spacing them out. I hope both of us get into the pool!!
Jan 16, 2018
2 posts
I had my interview the 2nd week of December and they said the pool should be created by the end of January, so fingers crossed!
Nov 28, 2017
12 posts
1 upvote
I just got confirmation that I have been accepted into the pool. How long before departments start contacting candidates?
Nov 13, 2017
35 posts
eidipls wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 12:00 pm
I just got confirmation that I have been accepted into the pool. How long before departments start contacting candidates?
I also just got confirmation. During my interview I was told hiring is usually in May/June. Did anyone hear otherwise?