Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Extra 30% off sale items + free shipping over $50

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2016 3:19 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1237 posts
1441 upvotes
TORONTO

Extra 30% off sale items + free shipping over $50

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% off
Forever 21 currently has an active promo which takes 30% off of items already on sale and final clearance. Lots of sizes left on many items.

http://www.forever21.com/shop/ca/en/sale

Use coupon code "SPRING30".

Free shipping if the order total after all discounts is still over $50.

-----

At the time of this writing, I think (?) if you spend > $60 (subtotal after SPRING30 kicks in?) you can then stack another 10% off (unique e-mail code) from signing up to Forever 21's newsletter from the main page.

To be honest, I'm not a regular when it comes to Forever 21 sales.

Play around with it. If you want, keep adding things to your cart after SPRING30 is applied, until the e-mail code can be applied on top.

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I bought over a dozen things and my final order total - using SPRING30 and then subsequently my newsletter code - all in with taxes was ~$75.

There are some decent deals to be had... especially if you can stack both codes and buy in bulk lol. I picked up a bunch of dirt cheap, fast fashion goodies for Spring and Summer.

Honestly, at thrift shops, I've seen used clothing in outdated styles that actually costs more per piece.

I have no idea when the expiry date is.

ebates stands at 2% / GCR is at 2.5% ... but due to both coupon codes... don't hold your breath.
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7713 posts
10724 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I couldn't seem to stack the 10%, but okay deals nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1237 posts
1441 upvotes
TORONTO
rugerty100 wrote: I couldn't seem to stack the 10%, but okay deals nonetheless.
Try making a brand new account + new email. It worked for me in Chrome about an hour ago...

Edit: I think you have to spend $60 or more (after the first promo code is applied?) to get the newsletter 10% off to kick in on top.
Oct 5, 2006
624 posts
470 upvotes
Winnipeg
normal 5 day shipping is $10-11 and express (2-3 days) is around $20 at checkout
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7713 posts
10724 upvotes
Richmond Hill
PitchyDawg wrote: Try making a brand new account + new email. It worked for me in Chrome about an hour ago...

Edit: I think you have to spend $60 or more (after the first promo code is applied?) to get the newsletter 10% off to kick in on top.
Oh, it did stack. It just didn't show the totals correctly and I didn't bother adding it up manually.

Thanks!

(subtotal of ~$73 after the coupons)
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
CONFIRMED over $60 or $70 to get Nl coupon stacke
Jul 7, 2013
214 posts
69 upvotes
TROIS-RIVIERES
i spent 55$ plus taxes with both coupons total 40% off!

THANKSSS OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 4 pair of shoes and 1 pants for 55+ taxes ... Just ordered 3 weeks ago with a 30% coupon but now with 40% off couldn't pass... OP i am like you sometimes sales sucks you have to get it as soon as it appear so thanks for the quick heads up...

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2010
1020 posts
462 upvotes
I was actually pretty excited to check this sale out, but it really doesn't compare to the extra 50% off deals they used to have. A guy used to be able to get blazers and suit pants for less than $10 a pop. Seems like clearance prices aren't as good as they used to be. Still, thanks op
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
They actually had a 50% off sale items on sale maybe 45 days ago. So a Reg $55 jacket was $29.99 you take 50% off that plus 10% add tax You could stack it with ur newsletter coup. No one neither did I make a thread. I was emailed about the sale. Guess it pays to be on newsletter list haha.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1237 posts
1441 upvotes
TORONTO
thesick wrote: They actually had a 50% off sale items on sale maybe 45 days ago. So a Reg $55 jacket was $29.99 you take 50% off that plus 10% add tax You could stack it with ur newsletter coup. No one neither did I make a thread. I was emailed about the sale. Guess it pays to be on newsletter list haha.
Weird. My spam email account has also been subscribed to the newsletter for quite a while but I don't see any notice of such promotion. (Perhaps it's because I didn't check off every single box during signup?)

I have an email for a 30% off sale items event from February 25 - 26, and a similar promotion for 30% off sale items from March 24 - 27.

On the last day, March 27th, the minimum order total for shipping was even lowered to $30... but at that spend total, it would have been impossible to stack the newsletter code on top.
Jul 7, 2013
214 posts
69 upvotes
TROIS-RIVIERES
allyourbase wrote: I was actually pretty excited to check this sale out, but it really doesn't compare to the extra 50% off deals they used to have. A guy used to be able to get blazers and suit pants for less than $10 a pop. Seems like clearance prices aren't as good as they used to be. Still, thanks op
thesick wrote: They actually had a 50% off sale items on sale maybe 45 days ago. So a Reg $55 jacket was $29.99 you take 50% off that plus 10% add tax You could stack it with ur newsletter coup. No one neither did I make a thread. I was emailed about the sale. Guess it pays to be on newsletter list haha.
I know, but it all depends what items they got in the particular sale! Sometimes you could get lets 60% off it would still not be as good. Sometimes they only have sales item that are on sale foreverrrrr.
You know what i mean? And sometimes they do a sale and they added like 5 items from the last sale.
this time... boom 100 new item with new sizes....

I also like you, found out that sales are getting worst. Let me tell you, i used to buy ferrari choose at puma for 50$ and other nice shoes for 25$ ... like 4 years ago. NOw you would never see that. Forever 21 still cheap its one of the cheapest site for sales...

Anyone know any other clothing site that are cheap? Let me know!