Tags:
None
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA

Forum downtime tonight - at 10pm

I saw the announcement in the other forum. It doesn't even say what time zone. Assuming EST?

Why have the downtown at 10pm EST and not at like 4 am EST? It will be completely down? What is the reason?
5 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15540 posts
981 upvotes
Niagara Falls
YLSF wrote: I saw the announcement in the other forum. It doesn't even say what time zone. Assuming EST?

Why have the downtown at 10pm EST and not at like 4 am EST? It will be completely down? What is the reason?

It's going down again to hopefully get the new forums up and running along with the new front page of the site. Same reason as last night.
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
Let's see if the "date" is correct this evening: :razz:

Yesterday (Nov 1, 2011):
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Oh god i wish the ads were on the left side still, the new layout is messing with my head :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 16, 2011
379 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
not a fan of this new layout. Much more unconventional and uncomfortable to use. What was wrong with the old layout? You could see all the topics on the left side column, where now u have to scroll around.
May 25, 2007
697 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
I like the ads on the right because previously when your window wasn't big enough to display all the content, you would have gotten the ads and category items by default rather than the content.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)