• Apr 25th, 2017 5:30 pm
[OP]
Administrator
Mar 24, 2015
115 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@Trav

Good feedback! I agree with you on the "tap the Hot Deals button and reload the content again feature" that's something we should put in. +1
- as an aside, in iOS if you tap on the Time (at the top of your device) it'll typically take you to the top of the page. Works in safari and other apps with long scrolling behaviour. That could help a bit for the next little while.
Aug 18, 2010
915 posts
240 upvotes
Edmonton
RealJamesRFD wrote:
Jan 30th, 2017 2:53 pm
@Trav

Good feedback! I agree with you on the "tap the Hot Deals button and reload the content again feature" that's something we should put in. +1
- as an aside, in iOS if you tap on the Time (at the top of your device) it'll typically take you to the top of the page. Works in safari and other apps with long scrolling behaviour. That could help a bit for the next little while.
Wow I've never known that tip. Then again I only started using an iPhone about a year ago
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
2972 posts
73 upvotes
Markham
Looks like most of the other feedback I had had already been posted. The biggest feature missing was the search so I can't wait to try that once it makes its way into the app.

I also found it tricky to get the quick reply to come up - sometimes it took several attempts to scroll up and down before it would appear. Also it would be really cool if we could change fonts or background colours...maybe even just the font colours for the thread titles so that they stand out more when first looking at the list of threads
[OP]
Administrator
Mar 24, 2015
115 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@7-Endless Thanks for the feedback!

Search is coming shortly - though it's the first version of search, the results will make the same as those on web.

As for the colour updates, agreed, we'll be making design updates along the way.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22451 posts
4580 upvotes
GTHA
My subscriptions are not showing up in my profile.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3874 posts
316 upvotes
Markham
You should make post title dark and user name light colour, not other way around. I come to see deal not meet friends
[OP]
Administrator
Mar 24, 2015
115 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tk1000 wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 11:20 am
My subscriptions are not showing up in my profile.
Hey @tk1000 So currently the only subscriptions you'll see in the app are those that are subscribed in the app, we're working on syncing web subs with the app.
[OP]
Administrator
Mar 24, 2015
115 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smartie wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 9:00 pm
You should make post title dark and user name light colour, not other way around. I come to see deal not meet friends
Absolutely, that's come up a few times now. We're working on a tweak for that.

(Though for the Hot Deals forum, the bold is the retailer name)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3874 posts
316 upvotes
Markham
In profile area, it only has user name and post number, sort of wasting space. It can become a dashboard showing number of new PM, number of new upvote and so on
Or even a link to deal around you
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3874 posts
316 upvotes
Markham
RealJamesRFD wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 8:43 am
Absolutely, that's come up a few times now. We're working on a tweak for that.

(Though for the Hot Deals forum, the bold is the retailer name)
Also title should be on the first line and user name is below the title . People usually read from top to bottom, so need put important information on the top and larger font
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3874 posts
316 upvotes
Markham
Also the page navigation bar is inconvenient comparing to enter page number. It looks cool but for those 80 plus pages hot deal threads,it's hard to move to specific page. And it seems very sensitive, sometimes it went to certain page before I stop moving bar. Seems as far as I stop moving a very short time, it starts to refresh page

Besides, inside the thread, it should also provide a shortcut to last page and first page button
Last edited by smartie on Mar 1st, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22451 posts
4580 upvotes
GTHA
RealJamesRFD wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 8:42 am
Hey @tk1000 So currently the only subscriptions you'll see in the app are those that are subscribed in the app, we're working on syncing web subs with the app.
Thanks, ETA on when this would happen?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3874 posts
316 upvotes
Markham
For the BST, if I swipe to right, I can go to last page, but can we add a function that if I swipe to left, I can see seller's feedback summary (for example, 27 feedback.100% positive). The rationale is if I didn't see good feedback or enough feedback, I might not want to open the post

Even better option is we remove how many replies line and put feedback summary there instead
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3874 posts
316 upvotes
Markham
And page load(especially swipe to last page) is very slow
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel