• Feb 6th, 2017 9:17 am
[OP]
Administrator
Mar 24, 2015
66 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@Trav

Good feedback! I agree with you on the "tap the Hot Deals button and reload the content again feature" that's something we should put in. +1
- as an aside, in iOS if you tap on the Time (at the top of your device) it'll typically take you to the top of the page. Works in safari and other apps with long scrolling behaviour. That could help a bit for the next little while.
Aug 18, 2010
912 posts
239 upvotes
Edmonton
RealJamesRFD wrote:
Jan 30th, 2017 2:53 pm
@Trav

Good feedback! I agree with you on the "tap the Hot Deals button and reload the content again feature" that's something we should put in. +1
- as an aside, in iOS if you tap on the Time (at the top of your device) it'll typically take you to the top of the page. Works in safari and other apps with long scrolling behaviour. That could help a bit for the next little while.
Wow I've never known that tip. Then again I only started using an iPhone about a year ago
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
2971 posts
73 upvotes
Markham
Looks like most of the other feedback I had had already been posted. The biggest feature missing was the search so I can't wait to try that once it makes its way into the app.

I also found it tricky to get the quick reply to come up - sometimes it took several attempts to scroll up and down before it would appear. Also it would be really cool if we could change fonts or background colours...maybe even just the font colours for the thread titles so that they stand out more when first looking at the list of threads
[OP]
Administrator
Mar 24, 2015
66 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@7-Endless Thanks for the feedback!

Search is coming shortly - though it's the first version of search, the results will make the same as those on web.

As for the colour updates, agreed, we'll be making design updates along the way.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel