[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smartie wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 8:38 pm
When I edit my post and click post button, the post doesn't reflect new content, I have to manually refresh to see new updates
This is true, it's a bug. We have a fix in the works.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
In home page, can I display sub forum? I referred to personal finance. It has so many sub forum that main forum is useless now. Or main page should show all posts in personal finance regardless sub forum
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
And I didn't see the purpose of home page, if you just show latest three posts in each forum , then why need it, I can just go to each forum. Either you make it as old RFD app showing those ads, or show those popular posts, doesn't make sense just copy latest posts in home page, no value added
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
And why "expired offer" and "past promotion "forums are still in new app?
Last edited by smartie on Mar 7th, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
And can I point to BST in home page?
[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey @smartie good points on the home page.
There's bigger plans for the home page, but we're rolling it out slowly as we develop it. Eventually we could add your subs, trending, etc. and maybe add a personal message notification or more. So we wanted to create the concept of a home page earlier on.

As for the expired offers and past promotions.. well there's valuable content in there if you're looking for the last time something went on sale. For those who don't read the forums often enough ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
RealJamesRFD wrote:
As for the expired offers and past promotions.. well there's valuable content in there if you're looking for the last time something went on sale. For those who don't read the forums often enough ;)
Fair enough. But no time machine and only made me hate myself more:)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
In BST, how could I view seller's feedback and profile? Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
For those multiple pages thread, is there any way go to the top? Or should we add to the top button?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
Could we give a hint when next release that includes search and PM function will be out? Now I read post in new app and do search and check pm in old one, so inconvenient
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
And seems a bug : when I click a post(the great water tank rental scam), I swiped to last page, it went to last page then automatically directed to page 2, even I slide page navigation bar to last page, it didn't refresh
[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smartie wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 8:47 pm
In BST, how could I view seller's feedback and profile? Thanks
- Currently you can't but eventually you'll be able to click on the avatar and see the user's profile.
smartie wrote:
Mar 10th, 2017 8:27 pm
For those multiple pages thread, is there any way go to the top? Or should we add to the top button?
- try tapping on the time (it always brings you to the top) - see attached.
smartie wrote:
Mar 11th, 2017 6:07 pm
Could we give a hint when next release that includes search and PM function will be out? Now I read post in new app and do search and check pm in old one, so inconvenient
- Search phase 1 will be out in the next few weeks, PM will take a bit longer :( Probably not until May-ish.
- Agreed that it's inconvenient... working on it!
smartie wrote:
Mar 11th, 2017 7:29 pm
And seems a bug : when I click a post(the great water tank rental scam), I swiped to last page, it went to last page then automatically directed to page 2, even I slide page navigation bar to last page, it didn't refresh
- There's a few bugs with the pagination, sorry. We need to do a bit more work there - good find.
Images
  • tap here to go to top.png
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
RealJamesRFD wrote: - Currently you can't but eventually you'll be able to click on the avatar and see the user's profile.
- try tapping on the time (it always brings you to the top) - see attached.
- Search phase 1 will be out in the next few weeks, PM will take a bit longer :( Probably not until May-ish.
- Agreed that it's inconvenient... working on it!
- There's a few bugs with the pagination, sorry. We need to do a bit more work there - good find.
I didn't even know typing time would go back to the top:)

Do we have FAQ for new app?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4188 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
Do iOS and Android app talk to each other? I log in in iPhone and Android tablet,the home screen are different
[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey @smartie What do you mean "talk to each other"?
Technically the two platforms are a little different in their feature set - we're further ahead in Android at the moment. iOS features will catch up eventually.

As for the FAQ - not, yet. What do you have in mind?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)