• Aug 9th, 2017 7:31 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
RealJamesRFD wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 10:35 am
Hey @smartie What do you mean "talk to each other"?
Technically the two platforms are a little different in their feature set - we're further ahead in Android at the moment. iOS features will catch up eventually.

As for the FAQ - not, yet. What do you have in mind?
Hi

What I meant is whether setting information in sync between devices? For example, if I set my home page in iOS forum app( say display hot deal, personal finance )when I log on android app, I'd think I should see same section in my android app homepage which does seem the case for me

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
In BST forum, where can I find "report " button
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
In the deal page, there are three sub forums: hot deal, freebies and BST, when I switched between each sub forum, shouldn't it be automatically refreshed?
[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smartie wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 10:50 am

Hi

What I meant is whether setting information in sync between devices? For example, if I set my home page in iOS forum app( say display hot deal, personal finance )when I log on android app, I'd think I should see same section in my android app homepage which does seem the case for me

Thanks
Ahh, I see what you mean.. So yes that's definitely something we can put in. -- Just need a bit of time for that.
smartie wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 6:30 pm
In BST forum, where can I find "report " button
Repot function is coming!
smartie wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 9:41 pm
In the deal page, there are three sub forums: hot deal, freebies and BST, when I switched between each sub forum, shouldn't it be automatically refreshed?
Good question, Hot Deals is actually the only page that needs to be refreshed and we're adding a feature where if you tap on button again it should refresh.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
Had new app get significant download for after old app link to Apple Store spam? Feel recently forum refresh a bit slow
Jun 12, 2010
661 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
Anyone know how to check PMs on the new app?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
How to refresh BST? Doesn't seem have pull down and refresh function
[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smartie wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2017 6:11 pm
How to refresh BST? Doesn't seem have pull down and refresh function
Works for me. Maybe it's something in an older build causing a prob. Sending a new build to the iOS Beta users in the next day or so!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
If I am in the thread already, if I want to go to top, I can click time, but if I am in the top already and want to go to bottom, I have to click page, drag navigation bar, how about click time once to the top and click again go to bottom?
[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@smartie Interesting idea, though I'm not sure I'd want to mess with the iOS core functionality. I'll think about that problem though, which sounds like an easier way of getting to the end of the thread.

BTW, if you swipe on the thread within the threads list page, you can go directly to the last post ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
RealJamesRFD wrote: @smartie Interesting idea, though I'm not sure I'd want to mess with the iOS core functionality. I'll think about that problem though, which sounds like an easier way of getting to the end of the thread.

BTW, if you swipe on the thread within the threads list page, you can go directly to the last post ;)
Thanks

That's what I am doing: the best way to go to bottom is go back to thread list and go to last page. But you'd think if you are inside the thread, all of your action should be inside thread

And hey, when new release is coming? It's already today or so:)
Jun 12, 2010
661 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
I would like to see forum sorting for the homepage. Like having "hot deals" higher than "freebies" instead of alphabetically
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4155 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
When I scroll down, some posts are missing. Seems it's loading . From attachment you can see post between 2 days ago an 10m ago are missing
Images
  • IMG_3247.PNG
[OP]
Banned
Mar 24, 2015
121 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
smartie wrote: When I scroll down, some posts are missing. Seems it's loading . From attachment you can see post between 2 days ago an 10m ago are missing
Yep that's a bug. Filed!