Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1607 posts
1587 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kwk1 wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 12:36 pm
Nice! Hope you enjoy it.
I really like it. I got to test it in store and also got a sample of it from Niche Essence on one of my orders a while back. If you like green scents, this one is great, and is full on beast Mode too. It may not be the best on very hot humid days in the summer, but I think it's awesome for days like today.
Nov 26, 2016
172 posts
35 upvotes
Should i get prada lhomme or dior sauvage for work? Or both hehe I like both so much
Nov 7, 2007
889 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
ronnielarmond wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 12:54 am
Should i get prada lhomme or dior sauvage for work? Or both hehe I like both so much
You should get what you like. I don't care for Sauvage (too peppery/spicy) and really like Prada L' Homme.
The Prada is great for a work environment.
I'm sure Sauvage could be worn for work as long as you don't overspray.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27991 posts
931 upvotes
Dildo, NL
So Ironic. After many years of running out of a preferred bottle., the last 6 months have found me to score three good deals on my top 3 du jour.

You know that aisle at Shoppers where they have the random no-name bottles for $20? Well., I've always been irritated in that it's really a gamble. How the heck do you know if it's good or not. There're no samplers.

Boo. Anyway., because it's the first aisle anyone walks past as you enter, you're always bombarded by it, but keep moving dismissing the urge to even remotely wanna gamble $20 on a 'nicely packaged' box - in the hopes that the smell actually is decent.

Well., wonder of wonders, I was almost fully past it yesterday, when I noticed they had my CK Reveal in the smaller box there. I was quite impressed. Didn't take much rationalization before I picked all three boxes and checked out. I have zero qualms about *industry* feeling that scent is dead. More deals for me to be had! Now if only they can do the same for the two Invictus I'm trying to hunt down now hehe. $60 for 3 30ml boxes total is pretty sweet.
Last edited by bubble.tea on Jun 12th, 2018 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
unlim national, unlim Global SMS, CD/VM, 8Gb of Blazing Fast LTE $45
PC Plus Tally: $2480 [Yota Mafia] Ebates 2017 Tally: $39.74, Late to da game
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19473 posts
7885 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
@CashJinx and other fellow fragheads

Gary from Fragbuy reached out to me about possibly carrying the Xerjoff line. He provided a full line offer and asked which ones I’d like to see brought in. If you’re interested in providing input, please pm me your email address. I’ll send the list out to everyone and gather responses to send back to Gary.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Nov 7, 2007
889 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
nasa25 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 9:12 am
@CashJinx and other fellow fragheads

Gary from Fragbuy reached out to me about possibly carrying the Xerjoff line. He provided a full line offer and asked which ones I’d like to see brought in. If you’re interested in providing input, please pm me your email address. I’ll send the list out to everyone and gather responses to send back to Gary.
Not sure what I would want but that's cool if Fragbuy got some Xerjoff in.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19473 posts
7885 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
kwk1 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 11:09 am
Not sure what I would want but that's cool if Fragbuy got some Xerjoff in.
CashJinx, JRoyl and I are providing some input. I think Gary will be happy with that lol
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1607 posts
1587 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just so happens that my SOTD is Xerjoff Nio.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1607 posts
1587 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bubble.tea wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 7:52 am
So Ironic. After many years of running out of a preferred bottle., the last 6 months have found me to score three good deals on my top 3 du jour.

You know that aisle at Shoppers where they have the random no-name bottles for $20? Well., I've always been irritated in that it's really a gamble. How the heck do you know if it's good or not. There're no samplers.

Boo. Anyway., because it's the first aisle anyone walks past as you enter, you're always bombarded by it, but keep moving dismissing the urge to even remotely wanna gamble $20 on a 'nicely packaged' box - in the hopes that the smell actually is decent.

Well., wonder of wonders, I was almost fully past it yesterday, when I noticed they had my CK Reveal in the smaller box there. I was quite impressed. Didn't take much rationalization before I picked all three boxes and checked out. I have zero qualms about *industry* feeling that scent is dead. More deals for me to be had! Now if only they can do the same for the two Invictus I'm trying to hunt down now hehe. $60 for 3 30ml boxes total is pretty sweet.
Nice find!
Nov 7, 2007
889 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Lacoste Pour Homme
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1607 posts
1587 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Tom Ford Rive D'Ambre - Although I really like this scent, performance is abysmal. Sprayed at 7:30 and it's a barely there skin scent. I'll use up the rest of the sample that I got, but this one is definitely not worth price. I'd have to reapply this 3 times throughout the day to last until I get home. Even if this was 75% off, hard pass.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19473 posts
7885 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
SOTD

Memo Paris

Russian Leather
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1607 posts
1587 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 11:58 am
SOTD

Memo Paris

Russian Leather
So good!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19473 posts
7885 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 1:10 pm
So good!
I love it’s drydown.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1607 posts
1587 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 1:50 pm
I love it’s drydown.
It's really nice. The drydown for Italian Leather is is still my favourite. Is African still your #1 Memo, or has that changed?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)