• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2018 2:17 pm
Nov 14, 2003
713 posts
334 upvotes
Montreal
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 10:16 am
You have to add a small item to be over €200 and then you get the free gift which is an Aqua Celestia forte Deluxe 5ml sample.

Interestingly, it let me choose 540 as part of the 2 complimentary samples and also let me choose it in the 4x2ml sample pack for €14, so you could get an extra 4ml like that. Seems pretty good.
Aqua Celestia forte is a really nice fragrance, perfect for a hot day like today - the mojito vibe is strong in this one lol. Have you smelled this one yet? I'm wondering how it compares to ELDO's You or Someone like you (which I haven't checked out yet).

SOTD Creed Millesime Imperial
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 10:24 am
It’s not a projection beast at all but it’s a longevity beast. It stays close to the skin and I get beautiful wafts of scent throughout the day.
Sounds good, and that's just the EDP. The extrait must be stonger?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
int wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 11:03 am
Aqua Celestia forte is a really nice fragrance, perfect for a hot day like today - the mojito vibe is strong in this one lol. Have you smelled this one yet? I'm wondering how it compares to ELDO's You or Someone like you (which I haven't checked out yet).

SOTD Creed Millesime Imperial
Haven't tried it yet. Hopefully they have it at Saks when I go to try BR540. Maybe tonight on the way home if I have time.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 11:35 am
Sounds good, and that's just the EDP. The extrait must be stonger?
I’ve heard that the extrait is stronger for the first hour and then mellows out and becomes more or less the same strength as the EDP. I guess I’ll find out soon enough lol
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Gorgeous presentation on the MFK samples. So far I’m really impressed with this house.

Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
So I have both the EDP and extrait on skin. The extrait has substantially more prominent notes on the opening. A beast mode saffron note is primarily what I smell. Smelling side by side the extrait version all but drowns out the EDP version

Part of the beauty of the EDP version is it’s understated elegance. That’s missing with the extrait version. The saffron note just overpowers the whole scent on opening.

For me it’s EDP all day long over extrait. It’s absolutely gorgeous without yelling ‘hey look at me’. Come to think of it, the brilliance of the EDP version of this fragrance comes from it being understated combined with its masterful harmony/blending of notes. The extrait is a 9/10 fragrance. Still very good but not a GOAT candidate like the EDP is.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 12:30 pm
Gorgeous presentation on the MFK samples. So far I’m really impressed with this house.

Very nice! Any duties/taxes for bringing it in?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 1:45 pm
Very nice! Any duties/taxes for bringing it in?
Nope it was declared as promotional items/gift with a €5 value. So all good!
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 1:05 pm
So I have both the EDP and extrait on skin. The extrait has substantially more prominent notes on the opening. A beast mode saffron note is primarily what I smell. Smelling side by side the extrait version all but drowns out the EDP version

Part of the beauty of the EDP version is it’s understated elegance. That’s missing with the extrait version. The saffron note just overpowers the whole scent on opening.

For me it’s EDP all day long over extrait. It’s absolutely gorgeous without yelling ‘hey look at me’. Come to think of it, the brilliance of the EDP version of this fragrance comes from it being understated combined with its masterful harmony/blending of notes. The extrait is a 9/10 fragrance. Still very good but not a GOAT candidate like the EDP is.
Hmm, I wonder if it is similar with the Ouds (Silk & Satin) as they also have extrait and edp.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 1:55 pm
Nope it was declared as promotional items/gift with a €5 value. So all good!
Nice! I wonder if they'd do that with a bottle though.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 2:00 pm
Hmm, I wonder if it is similar with the Ouds (Silk & Satin) as they also have extrait and edp.
Yup I have the Oud Satin Mood extrait sample along with the Grand Soir. I need to compare the Oud Satin Mood EDP at some point to see if it’s similar in strength difference
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 2:00 pm
Nice! I wonder if they'd do that with a bottle though.
Yeah true. I’ll probably have to order one to find out lol.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 2:04 pm
Yeah true. I’ll probably have to order one to find out lol.
At least you got that 14 euro discount! lol
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 2:18 pm
At least you got that 14 euro discount! lol
Lol that’s your code man. I officially transferred it to you.
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
BR540 Extrait reminds me a ton of By Kilian Intoxicated
RIP sick fadez.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)