• Sep 21st, 2018 2:17 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 2:23 pm
Lol that’s your code man. I officially transferred it to you.
lol. I do like that zinc travel atomizer....
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 3:04 pm
lol. I do like that zinc travel atomizer....
Yeah €71 euros for that it pretty decent. Have at it lol.

If I get anything it’ll be the 5 pack plus gold atomizer of BR540 plus another sample set to hit over €200 lol
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bleeker has just arrived. I love how on the bottom of it has "TESTER NOT FOR SALE" stamped onto the bottle. Will give it a try on skin tomorrow. My first impression though is that it's fresh and not like anything else I have right now. I get a tiny bit of the blueberry accord the reviewers talk about, but I also feel like I got to let it cool down. This stuff was hot, coming out of the Fedex truck. So far though, I see why this makes many spring/summer lists.

For some reason I got a shelf tray (display case) for the CK One with the free 20ml CK One. Did you guys get that also?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 3:09 pm
Yeah €71 euros for that it pretty decent. Have at it lol.

If I get anything it’ll be the 5 pack plus gold atomizer of BR540 plus another sample set to hit over €200 lol
Gotta save up for all them Xerjoff's lol
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 4:11 pm
Bleeker has just arrived. I love how on the bottom of it has "TESTER NOT FOR SALE" stamped onto the bottle. Will give it a try on skin tomorrow. My first impression though is that it's fresh and not like anything else I have right now. I get a tiny bit of the blueberry accord the reviewers talk about, but I also feel like I got to let it cool down. This stuff was hot, coming out of the Fedex truck. So far though, I see why this makes many spring/summer lists.

For some reason I got a shelf tray (display case) for the CK One with the free 20ml CK One. Did you guys get that also?
Lol that Gary threw the tray in as well. I just got the ck one. It’s the green tray in the pics online right?
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 4:12 pm
Gotta save up for all them Xerjoff's lol
Haha very true!
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 4:11 pm

Couldn't wait so I put a little spritz on my arm. The first few minutes can be a little harsh, but it settles down quite nicely.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 4:38 pm
Couldn't wait so I put a little spritz on my arm. The first few minutes can be a little harsh, but it settles down quite nicely.
And now I got the first unsolicited compliment from a co-worker.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 4:50 pm
And now I got the first unsolicited compliment from a co-worker.
Lol nice. I'll be glad to get my nose on the Bleeker St.

As an aside, MFK Grand Soir is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could get single 11ml travel vials of a few of these MFKs. Gary should break up travel sets and sell single 11ml vials of multiple scents. The things would fly off the shelves.

Edit - I asked Gary. He’s open to bringing in the travel vials. Sweet! That man knows how to please his customers.
RIP sick fadez.
Apr 19, 2011
58 posts
45 upvotes
NORTH YORK
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 5:10 pm

As an aside, MFK Grand Soir is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could get single 11ml travel vials of a few of these MFKs. Gary should break up travel sets and sell single 11ml vials of multiple scents. The things would fly off the shelves.

Edit - I asked Gary. He’s open to bringing in the travel vials. Sweet! That man knows how to please his customers.
I actually got a full bottle of Grand Soir recently and it has rocketed to the top of my night scent list. A very subtle yet potent parfum that will surely garner a lot of positive attention. Be warned, I would avoid wearing it on days like today (Toronto). I made that mistake and had to wash it off as the heat made this project farther than I had intended. Wasn't appropriate for the gym...lol.

Boomer777
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19247 posts
7497 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
boomer777 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 8:51 pm
I actually got a full bottle of Grand Soir recently and it has rocketed to the top of my night scent list. A very subtle yet potent parfum that will surely garner a lot of positive attention. Be warned, I would avoid wearing it on days like today (Toronto). I made that mistake and had to wash it off as the heat made this project farther than I had intended. Wasn't appropriate for the gym...lol.

Boomer777
Yup I just tested it today and I could tell right off the bat it’s more of a nighttime or cold weather scent.

It’s tough to not wear what you want whenever but for extremely hot days I have to go with something super light to avoid it becoming cloying or unintended beast mode projection lol
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1478 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 5:10 pm

That sounds pretty good. Added to the list of MFK to try out.
Nov 7, 2007
882 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Mugler Cologne
Nov 26, 2016
172 posts
35 upvotes
sotd prada lhomme i also tried the ck one sample but its not for me, definitely a unisex fragrance light and citrusy
Aug 22, 2009
956 posts
467 upvotes
SOTD - ADG Proformo

Ordered Aqua Amara and Nautica Voyage from fragbiy this week. Two summer cheapies.

I was hoping Artisan Pure would be back in stock.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)