Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18303 posts
6449 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
SOTD

Creed

Aventus
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Aug 22, 2009
857 posts
343 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 7th, 2018 8:51 am
SOTD

Creed

Aventus
Good call, I’m in

Aventus day!
Aug 22, 2009
857 posts
343 upvotes
I grabbed 2 Costco Aventus bottles last summer.

While putting 1 (opened) away one day I ended up breaking the bottom corner off the bottle. Approximately 120ml of the 125ml frag leaked out. Essentially lost an entire Aventus.

This was back in January.

I’m on bottle 2 now and I keep it in the box when not being used.

The only positive is that my linen closet always smells like Aventus now because the wicker basket it was in soaked up most the juice.
Images
  • 367D1E83-9322-4847-B35A-CD221F4EE25C.jpeg
  • 264D3447-25F6-4146-8FA2-74358068B79E.jpeg
  • 7C33EB64-2A8F-4A6C-BB55-87E1FAEA55BA.jpeg
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18303 posts
6449 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Easto wrote:
Jul 7th, 2018 10:14 am
I grabbed 2 Costco Aventus bottles last summer.

While putting 1 (opened) away one day I ended up breaking the bottom corner off the bottle. Approximately 120ml of the 125ml frag leaked out. Essentially lost an entire Aventus.

This was back in January.

I’m on bottle 2 now and I keep it in the box when not being used.

The only positive is that my linen closet always smells like Aventus now because the wicker basket it was in soaked up most the juice.
Ugh that’s painful to hear. Good thing you had a backup bottle!
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Nov 7, 2007
851 posts
669 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD was - Versace Pour Homme
Contest Wins 2018:
May 28, 2006
653 posts
280 upvotes
If the delivery guy does their thing I should get my MFK B540 and CK travel thing tomorrow!

SOTD was Mugler Cologne
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18303 posts
6449 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Smiley09 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 4:46 am
If the delivery guy does their thing I should get my MFK B540 and CK travel thing tomorrow!

SOTD was Mugler Cologne
Hopefully your nose is ready for such a glorious scent. My gf even agreed that the BR540 smells out of this world and she pretty much hates every fragrance.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1156 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 5:59 am
Hopefully your nose is ready for such a glorious scent. My gf even agreed that the BR540 smells out of this world and she pretty much hates every fragrance.
Lol, sounds like my wife. Probably a good thing though, because we'd be spending like crazy.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1156 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Molecule 01.

I had a homebrew version of Molecule 01 I bought off Amazon a while ago, and recently I tried a sample of Molecule 01 I got in HR. Both smelled very close, but one day I was trolling for frags on Amazon and found the 30ml travel bottle for a decent price and ordered it.

Now I like the homebrew version, but there is something about it that when I spray it, I have to hold my breath for a 10-20 seconds, or else i get an unpleasant feeling when I breath. That feeling goes away quickly, but I imagine it's from the alcohol and perhaps because it wasn't blended very well. With Molecule 01, there is no issue.

Scent wise, they are extremely close and pleasant (except that first 20 seconds of the homebrew). I think I see a bottle of this in my future. I don't believe that these come with caps, so don't worry too much if you see a tester with no cap come available. All you'll be missing is the box.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1156 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got some 27ga needles for decanting. I'm hoping that I can take the spray cap off and slide it down the tube somewhat into the bottle and get the juice out without damaging the sprayer.

I'll try to do the decants of Bleeker St. tonight.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18303 posts
6449 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 6:07 pm
Got some 27ga needles for decanting. I'm hoping that I can take the spray cap off and slide it down the tube somewhat into the bottle and get the juice out without damaging the sprayer.

I'll try to do the decants of Bleeker St. tonight.
Good stuff. Let me know if those needles work out well. Might order some for myself.
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18303 posts
6449 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I just saw a YouTube video on top 10 beast mode projection frags of all time. Guess what the guy’s number 1 was.....MFK Oud Satin Mood EDP LOL

Guess he’s never smelled the extrait. Now I know why one spray had my entire condo smelling like rose and oud lol

#3 on the list was la yukawam.
RIP sick fadez.
Nov 7, 2007
851 posts
669 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Superman eau Fraiche
Contest Wins 2018:
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1156 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 6:25 pm
Good stuff. Let me know if those needles work out well. Might order some for myself.
Didn't work out too well. I think the needle is too long. It hits a dead end inside the sprayer and won't allow me to depress it the way I have seen on a few videos. I tried cutting the needle, but it also ended up crimping the end and making it unusable, so I'll have to find one that's shorter. if that doesn't work, then I give up on needles for decants. lol

At any rate I got the decants of Bleecker done last night.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1156 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 6:27 pm
I just saw a YouTube video on top 10 beast mode projection frags of all time. Guess what the guy’s number 1 was.....MFK Oud Satin Mood EDP LOL

Guess he’s never smelled the extrait. Now I know why one spray had my entire condo smelling like rose and oud lol

#3 on the list was la yukawam.
lol. I saw one review of it, and the guy said don't buy a full bottle, because the 11ml travel spray will last a long time. He said he could only use one spray per wearing or else it was too much.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

int