• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 11:32 pm
Oct 6, 2010
93 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Easto wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 11:49 pm
Pretty sure midnight in Paris is discontinued.
It is discontinued but there's still limited stock floating around. Individual sellers want silly prices, but it doesn't hurt to go on the waiting list if a legit website still has it listed. I saw it come back in stock twice while I was on the waiting list at fragrancex earlier this year. Grabbed it the second time.
Oct 6, 2010
93 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Wearing Nabeel Arab Tradition today...
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15618 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
TDH day today.

Tomorrow will be VUI on body and a spritz of my black phantom sample on my hand, just so I can inhale it's epic goodness throughout the work day.
Wed - probably some tres nuit
Thurs - CDNI/Pineapple Demeter beast mode combo
Friday - ode to summer with some Versace Dylan Blue

Gonna break out the wintertime scents in like 4-6 weeks and I'm hoping to cop some TV by then.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jan 8, 2015
307 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Maison Margiela - By The Fireplace.

Forgot to mention I ordered ARMAF LE PARFAIT, mostly because of this:

Oct 6, 2010
93 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 9:50 am
TDH day today.

Tomorrow will be VUI on body and a spritz of my black phantom sample on my hand, just so I can inhale it's epic goodness throughout the work day.
Wed - probably some tres nuit
Thurs - CDNI/Pineapple Demeter beast mode combo
Friday - ode to summer with some Versace Dylan Blue

Gonna break out the wintertime scents in like 4-6 weeks and I'm hoping to cop some TV by then.
I'm impressed that you can lay this out ahead of time. I usually have to glance at the weather forecast, figure out what I'm wearing, and then see what kind of mood I'm in. And even then I may forget what I really intended to spray if I'm rushing to get out of the house!
Oct 6, 2010
93 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
CashJinx wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 10:03 am
SOTD - Maison Margiela - By The Fireplace.
I plan on sampling this next time I'm at Sephora.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15618 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
mixpdf wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 10:24 am
I'm impressed that you can lay this out ahead of time. I usually have to glance at the weather forecast, figure out what I'm wearing, and then see what kind of mood I'm in. And even then I may forget what I really intended to spray if I'm rushing to get out of the house!
lol I just scribbled something down top of mind. I'll have to refer back to this thread throughout the week to remember what I said.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Aug 22, 2009
653 posts
64 upvotes
TDH today.

5 hours in and still getting some good projection. This stuff is great. love the scent and it's a good performer
Nov 5, 2017
4 posts
I have TDH, BDC both perfum and toilette, Prada l'homme, Versace dylan blue, Allure homme sport extreme. Still saving for Tobacco Vanille, and Aventus to complete my collection
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15618 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Easto wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 12:04 pm
TDH today.

5 hours in and still getting some good projection. This stuff is great. love the scent and it's a good performer
tdh brothers today lol
Firebolt wrote:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15618 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
btvk80 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 12:24 pm
I have TDH, BDC both perfum and toilette, Prada l'homme, Versace dylan blue, Allure homme sport extreme. Still saving for Tobacco Vanille, and Aventus to complete my collection
I'm about to tempt you and sadden your wallet right now

https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/tomfor ... anille-man

50ml Tobacco vanille for $209 from fragbuy. then use coupon code 'partyat4' for 5% off that price and free shipping with their ann'y sale

$209 less 5% plus 13% (assuming ontario) tax = $224.36 shipped

You won't find a better deal. Coupon code and free shipping valid until 11:59pm tonight.
Firebolt wrote:
Jan 8, 2015
307 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mixpdf wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 10:40 am
I plan on sampling this next time I'm at Sephora.
There were three Maison Margiela that I liked. By the Fireplace, Beach Walk and Jazz Club, but most likely I won't buy the other two unless there's a deal better than the 20% off. Longevity on By the Fireplace is pretty good. Among the places I sprayed, I sprayed on the back of my hands and can still smell it as a skin scent after 7.5 hrs and several hand washings. It's better than a skin scent right now, but I think it's still pretty close to the skin.
Jan 8, 2015
307 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Easto wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 12:04 pm
TDH today.

You're lucky! My skin drinks TDH up like crazy.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15618 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 3:02 pm
You're lucky! My skin drinks TDH up like crazy.
I'm 8 hours in and the TDH that I sprayed on my arm is getting like 30% projection. Will probably be a skin scent in a couple of hours.
Firebolt wrote:
Aug 22, 2009
653 posts
64 upvotes
My Costco is slim pickings now.

The TDH is a good deal and I was hoping to grab 1 as well as VUI for gifts.

Still a couple John Varvatos. If they go on clearance I'll grab 1 of those. 10/10 scent, not the greatest performance.