• Nov 9th, 2019 12:06 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
int wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 10:28 am
About a month ago, I started a sort of personal collection challenge where I go through and wear everything once before going back to it. It’s been interesting. I forced myself to wear certain fragrances to work that I wouldn’t normally and was pleasantly surprised on how well they worked. I used full bottles or larger decants in the morning and samples in the evening.

I’m almost done but I have a bottle of Black Orchid up next lol. It’’s probably the most challenging for me to pull off so I’ll save it for the weekend and spare my co-workers noses.
Just go easy on the trigger and you'll be fine. Maybe cut down your sprays by half. I've worn Black Orchid to work without any issues, but in full disclosure, we're a small business and don't have a fragrance free policy or anything (luckily for me).
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
antigonah wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 10:33 am
- the first time I wore Oud Wood to work, she immediately had me buy her a bottle.
That seems like a big ask, depending on how long you've known her. lol
Mar 12, 2017
321 posts
396 upvotes
Easto wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 11:37 am
If you’re buying bottles I’ll take 1 please, LOL

On a side note I have a 50ml of Black Orchid that I’ll never use.
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 11:41 am
That seems like a big ask, depending on how long you've known her. lol
Hahaha it was during a Sephora VIB day, so I bought it with a discount but thankfully for my wallet, she paid me back!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21087 posts
10550 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 10:18 am
I like that spinning thingy he has, but did not like the shirt. lol He's a very eloquent speaker.
Lol that shirt was straight out of Liberaces closet.

The spinning scent contraption was pretty cool. Interesting that raw jasmin costs twice as much as gold lol
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21087 posts
10550 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 11:39 am
we're a small business and don't have a fragrance free policy or anything (luckily for me).
Except for someone saying ‘your aftershave is killing me!’ LOL
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2346 posts
11263 upvotes
Anyone have any reviews or comments on Zoha?

They are a local and deal in oils only (inspirations).
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Easto wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 11:35 am
TF Amber Absolute
BR540
Black Phantom
Back to Black
Sycamore
Creed MI
Pardon
Straight to Heaven
Feve Deliceuse
Creed SMW

I don’t have a lot to compare with the originals. However on their own they are awesome. I like all of them. Whether they smell 100% similar, 90%, 80%, they all smell good.
I'll see what I can do to get you samples of some of them. I don't see any problems getting samples of the following from Saks for you, unless their tester is out. Next time we split something I can send it out to you:
BR540
Black Phantom
Back to Black
Creed MI
Straight to Heaven
Creed SMW
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 12:24 pm
Except for someone saying ‘your aftershave is killing me!’ LOL
LOL true, but he's only here when he feels like it now, which is once or twice a week, in the afternoons, when the projection is less. lol
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
markopas wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 12:43 pm

Sorry haven't heard of them until now.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1390 posts
1102 upvotes
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 1:12 pm
I'll see what I can do to get you samples of some of them. I don't see any problems getting samples of the following from Saks for you, unless their tester is out. Next time we split something I can send it out to you:
BR540
Black Phantom
Back to Black
Creed MI
Straight to Heaven
Creed SMW
That would be amazing
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1390 posts
1102 upvotes
markopas wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 12:43 pm

I have not. Actually just heard about them yesterday when I was googling Oil Perfumery and checking YouTube reviews (which are limited).
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21087 posts
10550 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Anyone interested in 30ml of African Leather (Memo)? I'm mulling that 75ml bottle at fragbuy but I already have an unused 30ml decant from Zee.

I paid like $95USD for it but I'd sell it for my replacement cost which would be $103 plus shipping (based on the per ml price at fragbuy after taxes and fragbuy's shipping charge).
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 4:39 pm
Anyone interested in 30ml of African Leather (Memo)? I'm mulling that 75ml bottle at fragbuy but I already have an unused 30ml decant from Zee.

I paid like $95USD for it but I'd sell it for my replacement cost which would be $103 plus shipping (based on the per ml price at fragbuy after taxes and fragbuy's shipping charge).
I've been eyeing that Chez Bond for a while, but I also don't really want to blind buy it.
Nov 24, 2013
154 posts
228 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Easto wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 2:07 pm
I have not. Actually just heard about them yesterday when I was googling Oil Perfumery and checking YouTube reviews (which are limited).
I know them - they make quality oils and got 5-star reviews.
They have all popular Niche brand oils as well. For example: http://zohaaroma.com/product/creed-virgin-island-water/

I came to know about this house a while back through a seller on Kijiji claiming it lasts more than Creed VIW.