• Oct 15th, 2018 9:54 am
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1580 posts
1554 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 12:57 pm
Feel like trolling my gf today as a thanksgiving laugh so I’ll go with something she hates

SOTD

Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Oud Satin Mood Extrait de Parfum
Lol. If you ever want to end things, I think that secretions manifique is still available at Fragbuy.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19422 posts
7814 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 2:32 pm
Lol. If you ever want to end things, I think that secretions manifique is still available at Fragbuy.
lol
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Jan 11, 2013
155 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone know where I can sample/smell Creed colognes at the store, in Toronto? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and would like to smell it before I make an online order.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1580 posts
1554 upvotes
Toronto, ON
curiousmoi wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 3:40 pm
Does anyone know where I can sample/smell Creed colognes at the store, in Toronto? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and would like to smell it before I make an online order.
They have it at Saks, Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen.
Jan 11, 2013
155 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 7:38 pm
They have it at Saks, Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen.
Awesome thanks! I'll check them out :)
May 28, 2006
706 posts
401 upvotes
Welp, bought Fico Di Amalfi finally after like months of deciding and finally running out of what I had left.

Then picked up samples of Cedrat Boise, Intense Cafe, and Pure Havane even though I still have a tiny sample of Naxos around somewhere.

Also have a decant of Wood Sage and Sea Salt coming in... so unless a good deal comes by I think I'll just wait a bit before I have no money left.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1580 posts
1554 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Imaginary Authors Sundrunk
May 28, 2006
706 posts
401 upvotes
CashJinx wrote:
Oct 9th, 2018 11:07 am
For the Mugler Cologne fans, this seems like a pretty decent deal considering that Fragbuy sells the 100ml bottle for $55. I'm tempted, but 300ml is a lot of juice.

https://www.thebay.com/main/ProductDeta ... ID=mpn_Zxq
If you were really inclined like some people, split that on ebay 5ml at a time for $10. Including the cost of atomizers and shipping that's like $400 profit.

SOTD - BR540
Nov 14, 2003
731 posts
389 upvotes
Montreal
SOTN Banana Republic Oud Mosaic
It's Oud Ispahan on the cheap
Oct 15, 2013
249 posts
171 upvotes
Speaking of Ouds...if you were only to own one and wanted to keep the price below or around $150, what would you get?

I don’t own any yet, and I’d like to add one to the collection. Atm I’m thinking Montale might be a good line to consider.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19422 posts
7814 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
SOTD

Xerjoff Lira
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1580 posts
1554 upvotes
Toronto, ON
charliegee wrote:
Oct 10th, 2018 9:01 am
Speaking of Ouds...if you were only to own one and wanted to keep the price below or around $150, what would you get?

I don’t own any yet, and I’d like to add one to the collection. Atm I’m thinking Montale might be a good line to consider.
Kind of depends on what kind of Oud you're looking for. Are you looking for something gentle or in your face skanky?

Gucci Intense Oud, Floris Honey Oud (very wearable, but $165 on Fragrancebuy), Diptyque Oud Palao (if you like it skanky), I could decant some (up to 50ml) TF Tobacco Oud for you, well within your budget. I got a flacon of it in September and split with @nasa25 @int and @Easto , who all took 50ml each.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

CashJinx, audnih