• Apr 26th, 2018 8:19 am
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1189 posts
331 upvotes
Brampton
CashJinx wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 9:38 am
SOTD - 18.21 Manmade Sweet Tobacco Spirits. Love this stuff!
Awesome beast mode. One reason I'm looking forward to the double-digit subzero temps this winter, built for Canadian winters hahah

sotd dior sauvage + zara weekend 3am (super pineapple ambroxan)
Jan 8, 2015
764 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Easto wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 2:37 pm
SOTD: Layton

Love this stuff. I’ll need a bottle when this 30ml runs low.
That tester at Fragrancebuy must be pretty tempting.
Jan 8, 2015
764 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Easto wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 8:38 pm
Where did you buy 18.21?
I got it off Amazon and delivered to a kinekpoint last time I went to the states.
Jan 8, 2015
764 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - By the Fireplace. Wishing I had marshmallows right now.
Aug 22, 2009
754 posts
170 upvotes
CashJinx wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 8:39 pm
That tester at Fragrancebuy must be pretty tempting.
Bad timing. I've bought a ton of stuff the last 4 months.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
17429 posts
5539 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Easto wrote:
Dec 21st, 2017 1:51 pm
Bad timing. I've bought a ton of stuff the last 4 months.
I have a $10 fragbuy coupon with Herod's name on it. Just need to recover from xmas brokeness lol
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
17429 posts
5539 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
25% off at Dua with code DUA25 again....
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Aug 22, 2009
754 posts
170 upvotes
What are your thoughts on these clone companies, specfically DUA or Alexandria.

I have heard there are companies in the middle East that will clone fragrence. If you know where to look you can get perfume oils of many different frags.

Check out Perfume Parlour. It is in the UK.

I'm a bit skeptical that DUA or Alexandria clone their own frags. I'm leaning more along the lines of reselling these middle East oils.

Thoughts?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1189 posts
331 upvotes
Brampton
Smiley09 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 1:59 am
SOTD - Shay and Blue Salt and Caramel
This is on my wishlist; what's the projection and longevity on you, do you get caramel popcorn?
May 28, 2006
618 posts
211 upvotes
speedy726 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2017 1:41 pm
This is on my wishlist; what's the projection and longevity on you, do you get caramel popcorn?
I get straight up caramel popcorn, like I'm a carny who works in a popcorn booth and tripped and fell in the vat of caramel popcorn.

Projection is good for maybe an hour then is okay for 4ish hours, then it's close to me after that, I could smell it on me for 8 hours, maybe around 10 I would get whiffs but not consistently. So first hour I basically constantly smelled it, then 4ish hours it's whenever I stopped walking the scent trail would hit me with it, after that it was more me turning my head quickly and I could smell it.

It's a fun scent, not something I want to wear all the time, but it's near Xmas so I figured why not have some fun. Might be kind of annoying to some to smell like popcorn for 8 hours though. Mine is just a 5ml sample, but shipping from Shay and Blue is a flat rate, maybe 30mL worthy for me for seasonal fun, but I don't think I'd ever go through 100ml of the stuff except if I was stuck in some kind of time loop on Xmas day
Mar 3, 2011
676 posts
547 upvotes
SoY (Scent of Yesterday) - TdH EdP since EdT scent really puts me off..

SotD - Velvet Teddy
Last edited by markopas on Dec 26th, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1189 posts
331 upvotes
Brampton
markopas wrote:
Dec 26th, 2017 1:57 pm
SOD (Scent of Yesterday) - TdH EdP since EdT scent really puts me off..

SotD - Velvet Teddy
Sampled VT the other day and enjoyed it. Quite a nice take of tobacco I must say. Enjoyed getting whiffs of it for 5+ hours. After 3-4+ hours I swear I was getting whiffs of By The Fireplace! Would owning VT and Herod would be redundant? Need to sample Herod one of these days.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1189 posts
331 upvotes
Brampton
Just found this out a min ago... Mac cosmetics has a 25%-OFF boxing day sale for today only...applies to their fragrances.

https://m.maccosmetics.ca/offer-details
promo code: boxing

VT is $50.25 with the discount (Regular $67.75). Shipping is free if your order is $65+; otherwise, shipping will be $8.50. ebates currently gives 6% which lessens the shipping damage.

Gonna pull the trigger on VT. I've only had the chance to test it a couple times and got respectable projection/longevity and really enjoyed swimming in the honey tobacco scent cloud hahah

$50 for 50ml of VT isn't too shabby considering it gets compared to TV which is at least 4x the price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

kwk1