• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 12:06 pm
Nov 23, 2018
88 posts
67 upvotes
markopas wrote:
Oct 13th, 2019 12:55 am
Are they for yourself or someone else?
No, I have bought it for my sister. The brand is good but don't know about these one.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2336 posts
11216 upvotes
scorpionca wrote:
Oct 13th, 2019 10:23 am
No, I have bought it for my sister. The brand is good but don't know about these one.
Do you know what she is into fragrance wise? you can go to Fragrantica.com and search those specific fragrances and look at the notes and accords and maybe compare those to what she might currently use.

Alternatively if they are a gift and sometime soon, you can always return it if she doesn't like them and they are from Costco. Going to a counter that sells these, you can as for samples or to make you samples, I think you might have luck with Nordstrom's, Saks and Sephora and just spray around and ask her what she thinks without giving away too much.
Jul 30, 2010
486 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody know if you return an unopened bottle back to costco, is it marked as 'unusable'?
TIA
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2336 posts
11216 upvotes
hyperzore wrote:
Oct 13th, 2019 5:31 pm
Anybody know if you return an unopened bottle back to costco, is it marked as 'unusable'?
TIA

They should take it back regardless as long as it's still sealed and not over a long period of time.
Jul 30, 2010
486 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
markopas wrote:
Oct 13th, 2019 11:42 pm
They should take it back regardless as long as it's still sealed and not over a long period of time.
Yeah, I am sure costco returns even the opened ones but I was wondering what happens to the unopened items.. do they get restocked or put in the 'used/unsellable' bin like opened TVs, etc
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39607 posts
5862 upvotes
King City
Just wanted to say that the Armani Code Absolu is the same thing as the Black Code. Just that Black Code was discontinued. Anyone try this cologne yet?
Proud to be an Indian.
88 posts
67 upvotes
hyperzore wrote:
Oct 14th, 2019 10:34 am
Yeah, I am sure costco returns even the opened ones but I was wondering what happens to the unopened items.. do they get restocked or put in the 'used/unsellable' bin like opened TVs, etc
I asked the customer service representative and she told me that they put it back if it is unopened (inside the plastic box).
Jul 30, 2010
486 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
scorpionca wrote:
Oct 14th, 2019 7:37 pm
I asked the customer service representative and she told me that they put it back if it is unopened (inside the plastic box).
Thanks, that's nice to know.. I can return in future without guilt in the future when needed or use rfd policy of 'buy now think later'
Dec 5, 2015
445 posts
455 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Anyone ever tried returning Costco opened bottle to Sephora for exchange/arrow credit? Someone was telling me that tones of ppl do it and that's why they now track return. I was surprised to hear cause doest Costco usually id their gray market product?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2336 posts
11216 upvotes
tark514 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2019 6:20 pm
Anyone ever tried returning Costco opened bottle to Sephora for exchange/arrow credit? Someone was telling me that tones of ppl do it and that's why they now track return. I was surprised to hear cause doest Costco usually id their gray market product?
It's not grey market and I am sure that used to be a thing in the past from a few years back where Sephora accepted the sealed packaging without a receipt but no longer the case and not for a long time.
Nov 23, 2018
88 posts
67 upvotes
What is your thought of Hugo Boss Intense EDP? I read the reviews on fragrantica but would like to know about your personal opinion.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2336 posts
11216 upvotes
scorpionca wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 1:46 pm
What is your thought of Hugo Boss Intense EDP? I read the reviews on fragrantica but would like to know about your personal opinion.
It's been a while since I've smelled anything from Hugo Boss, you can normally smell these from any of the big name stores like The Bay and Sephora. Typically you can't go wrong with HB.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21087 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Just checking in

Lmao at the one downvote

Carry on.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2336 posts
11216 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2019 6:13 pm
Just checking in

Lmao at the one downvote

Carry on.

Score anything new?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21087 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
markopas wrote:
Oct 24th, 2019 12:10 am
Score anything new?
I just picked up Carner Megalium for cheap at fragbuy. It’s like Christmas in a bottle lol
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao