• Aug 13th, 2018 2:55 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6559 posts
1275 upvotes
peanutz wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 1:22 am
Are you a perfume enthusiast, then?
Oh yes!! Since I was a kid, probably 4 or 5. Discovered a vintage package of Nips my mother had inherited and she didn't have much interest in. These were pretty sophisticated scents, lots of classics, and I got to know them all. Then started going to perfume counters, testing everything. Lol!! It's been a lifelong hobby.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ ... ess-lanier

Thanks for the compliment.
Nov 7, 2007
862 posts
690 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Armaf Club De Nuit Intense
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1285 posts
1105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Valentino Uomo Intense
Apr 19, 2011
58 posts
45 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Just got myself a bottle of Camel by Zoologist. Love this scent. Got it during the menessentials.ca sale for 40% off retail. Great deal! Smells like fruit/oud/incense/tonka and vanilla...a perfect winter scent.
Nov 7, 2007
862 posts
690 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
boomer777 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 3:48 pm
Just got myself a bottle of Camel by Zoologist. Love this scent. Got it during the menessentials.ca sale for 40% off retail. Great deal! Smells like fruit/oud/incense/tonka and vanilla...a perfect winter scent.
Sound good, hope you enjoy it.
Nov 7, 2007
862 posts
690 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Aventus
The Aventus sample I have is definitely less smoky than Armaf club de nuit intense.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1285 posts
1105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
boomer777 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 3:48 pm
That's a great scent. I'll have to keep an eye on that site too. Rhinoceros is my favourite Zoologist. I wouldn't mind getting that at 40% off. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1285 posts
1105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kwk1 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 4:16 pm
SOTD- Aventus
The Aventus sample I have is definitely less smoky than Armaf club de nuit intense.
Did you MI come in yet? What do you think?
Nov 7, 2007
862 posts
690 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
CashJinx wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 9:25 am
Did you MI come in yet? What do you think?
Yes, it was a 50ml split from smellyfinger. I actually really like it a lot, almost as much as Aventus.
Another bottle came today, Armaf Derby Blanche White, suppose to resemble Silver Mountain Water.
Never smelt SMW, so can't say how they compare, but it smells okay, nothing ground breaking.
The Layton came, will ship it back. May not cost too much to ship it back.
They always seem to ship from NY, but I called and the lady said they have a warehouse in Mississauga or Cambridge, ON.
I can return it there, and it shouldn't cost anywhere near as much as shipping back to NY,
SOTD was Bvlgari Pour Homme.
Aug 22, 2009
900 posts
384 upvotes
Why are you shipping Layton back? I love Layton - contemplating getting a bottle
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1285 posts
1105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kwk1 wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 3:54 pm
SOTD- Aventus

Just ordered 50 ml of Creed Millesime Imperial from a split on basenotes. It’s a blind buy, I hope I like it.
kwk1 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2018 2:34 am
Yes, it was a 50ml split from smellyfinger. I actually really like it a lot, almost as much as Aventus.
Another bottle came today, Armaf Derby Blanche White, suppose to resemble Silver Mountain Water.
Never smelt SMW, so can't say how they compare, but it smells okay, nothing ground breaking.
The Layton came, will ship it back. May not cost too much to ship it back.
They always seem to ship from NY, but I called and the lady said they have a warehouse in Mississauga or Cambridge, ON.
I can return it there, and it shouldn't cost anywhere near as much as shipping back to NY,
SOTD was Bvlgari Pour Homme.
Glad you like MI. I like it too. If you didn't I would have taken it off your hands or if you wanted to trade for something I have. Maybe you and Easto can work something out for the Layton?