Fragheads Unite! Fragrance thread for all things Perfume

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2018 12:35 am
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1469 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Alexandria Wasted Moment. Man this stuff comes off boozy. I'm kind of glad the boozeyness dies down after a while, or else people would think I'm drinking on the job.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19220 posts
7472 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Good day ladies and gents,

I've been pretty dormant in my perfume hobby but hoping to pick things up. other priorities keep getting in the way.

Cashjinx that Wasted Moment has me intrigued. After my beloved black phantom I'm on the lookout for anything boozy.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
1842 posts
615 upvotes
Ok I went to a couple dept stores to sample and just ordered

Nautica Voyage
Versace Eros
Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio Profumo
Nov 7, 2007
882 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
zzzz24 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 6:48 pm

Nautica Voyage
Versace Eros
Nice, haven’t smelt Nautica or Eros, but didn’t care for ADGP too much. Will try Voyage and Eros when I get a chance. So where did you end up ordering from?
Last edited by kwk1 on Mar 6th, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nov 7, 2007
882 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- JPG Le Male eau Fraiche again!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
1842 posts
615 upvotes
kwk1 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 7:54 pm
Nice, haven’t smelt Nautica or Eros, but didn’t care for ADGP too much. Will try Voyage and Eros when I get a chance. So where did you end up ordering from?
Voyage is fresh ocean type of scent. Can’t beat the price at $20. Figured I would use this more for general use.
Eros is similar to jpg in my opinion, sweet smelling.
APG is similar to the original but stronger.

I liked invita as well in store but being fresh and sweet smelling it seemed too similar to the others.

Went with fragrance buy
Nov 7, 2007
882 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
zzzz24 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 8:05 pm
Voyage is fresh ocean type of scent. Can’t beat the price at $20. Figured I would use this more for general use.
Eros is similar to jpg in my opinion, sweet smelling.
APG is similar to the original but stronger.

I liked invita as well in store but being fresh and sweet smelling it seemed too similar to the others.

Went with fragrance buy
Wow, $20 is super cheap!
I like Fragrancebuy, shipping is faster.
Sounds like I might like Eros then.
I’m definitely starting to have multiple similar fragrances now with as many as I am buying.
It’s all good.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1469 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 3:02 pm
Good day ladies and gents,

I've been pretty dormant in my perfume hobby but hoping to pick things up. other priorities keep getting in the way.

Cashjinx that Wasted Moment has me intrigued. After my beloved black phantom I'm on the lookout for anything boozy.
Welcome back!

I was a little hesitant at first about getting it, but I sure am glad I did. Apparently By Killian only sells Apple Brandy in their New York store, however I was in Saks earlier today after work and the Killian rep/salesperson told me that she should be able to special order it in. I might consider that, but I read and watched that Wasted Moment is a really good clone and I'm very happy with the performance and smell from my first real go with it today. I might end up going to NYC in the summer, so if I do I hope I can test the real thing.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1469 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
zzzz24 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 6:48 pm

Nautica Voyage
Versace Eros
Good choices. Hope you enjoy!
Nov 7, 2007
882 posts
714 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
CashJinx wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 11:07 pm
Good choices. Hope you enjoy!
+1!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1469 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - sampling Memo - Italian Leather.

I wouldn't have thought that the tomato leaf would have appealed to me so much, but this is a great scent and quite different from other leather based scents I've tried so far. The salesperson at Saks was very nice and actually gave be a box of samples for Memo which included Irish Leather, African Leather, Russian Leather and French Leather. He then gave me samples of Italian Leather and a new one called Tamarindo.

Looking forward to trying these other ones. Actually I think I may have tried Russian Leather already.

So far this stuff is projecting well after about 2 hours.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1469 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CashJinx wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 9:43 am
SOTD - sampling Memo - Italian Leather.

I wouldn't have thought that the tomato leaf would have appealed to me so much, but this is a great scent and quite different from other leather based scents I've tried so far. The salesperson at Saks was very nice and actually gave be a box of samples for Memo which included Irish Leather, African Leather, Russian Leather and French Leather. He then gave me samples of Italian Leather and a new one called Tamarindo.

Looking forward to trying these other ones. Actually I think I may have tried Russian Leather already.

So far this stuff is projecting well after about 2 hours.
So the performance on this was superb. It was a noticeable skin scent until 10:30 pm after which I took a shower and didn't notice it afterwards. So I wore it from 7:30 am - 10:30 pm and washed it off after that.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1469 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - Trying my other Alexandria fragrance today - Dubai Lifestyle.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1469 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
zzzz24 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 1:25 pm
SOTD- Nautica Voyage Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Wow, that was a quick shipment!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

velomane