Haha, yeah, I had it delivered to work
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CashJinx wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 9:41 am
SOTD - Trying my other Alexandria fragrance today - Dubai Lifestyle.
Performance on this was just average. Pleased with the smell/notes, but it's very close to the skin for me now.
Nov 7, 2007
828 posts
625 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
zzzz24 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 1:25 pm
SOTD- Nautica Voyage Smiling Face With Open Mouth
That was fast, hope you enjoy it!
Contest Wins 2018:
Nov 7, 2007
828 posts
625 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
CashJinx wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 5:06 pm
Performance on this was just average. Pleased with the smell/notes, but it's very close to the skin for me now.
Well, at least it smells good.
Contest Wins 2018:
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
1737 posts
554 upvotes
I really like Eros, but I don't think it's super office safe, might be a bit too sweet smelling, but anywhere else, definitely nice
Last edited by zzzz24 on Mar 8th, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2007
828 posts
625 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Aventus, my split decant came today. It smells great. :)
Contest Wins 2018:
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kwk1 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 9:27 pm
SOTD- Aventus, my split decant came today. It smells great. :)
Nice!
Aug 22, 2009
827 posts
299 upvotes
Summer/Spring : I am looking at picking up Creed MI and/or Creed VIW

Both get real good reviews as warm weather scents, however both are expensive.

I have also tossed around the idea of getting some 30ml sprays from Perfume Parlour. They basically take frags and have them analyzed by gas-liquid chromatography to make clones.

I am sure DUA and Alexandria likely do the exact same thing. The positive for PP is their prices are way cheaper. Might be a good option to check out some of the high end scents. Killian, Nasomato, Creed, etc. There is no way I will even own all the stuff I'd like based on $$$$.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
SOTD - CAHSEE
I notice people doing double-takes quite often when I'm out in public with this one ... I get these looks sometimes like I have a monkey on my back lol. Another fine creation by the master Jacques Polge
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Easto wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 1:12 pm
Summer/Spring : I am looking at picking up Creed MI and/or Creed VIW

Both get real good reviews as warm weather scents, however both are expensive.

I have also tossed around the idea of getting some 30ml sprays from Perfume Parlour. They basically take frags and have them analyzed by gas-liquid chromatography to make clones.

I am sure DUA and Alexandria likely do the exact same thing. The positive for PP is their prices are way cheaper. Might be a good option to check out some of the high end scents. Killian, Nasomato, Creed, etc. There is no way I will even own all the stuff I'd like based on $$$$.
I've also wondered about perfume parlour. I've heard mixed things about them (like anybody else I guess). As with all the cloners, some are better and some are worse. I seem to remember Mr Smelly comparing a couple in a review for either Alexandria or Dua.

This hobby definitely adds up quickly.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
speedy726 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 3:19 pm
SOTD - CAHSEE
I notice people doing double-takes quite often when I'm out in public with this one ... I get these looks sometimes like I have a monkey on my back lol. Another fine creation by the master Jacques Polge
Lol, I had to google that sucker. If you didn't mention Jacques, I wouldn't have found it. Nice Stuff
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
CashJinx wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 3:42 pm
Lol, I had to google that sucker. If you didn't mention Jacques, I wouldn't have found it. Nice Stuff
I once walked by a group of students on the subway and I overheard one of the females say to the guys in her group "something smells nice... that's what a man should smell like". hahah Jacques would be proud lol
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
speedy726 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 3:59 pm
I once walked by a group of students on the subway and I overheard one of the females say to the guys in her group "something smells nice... that's what a man should smell like". hahah Jacques would be proud lol
Lol. Not sure how old you are, but hopefully those were university students.