Fragheads Unite! Fragrance thread for all things Perfume

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2018 9:38 pm
May 28, 2006
643 posts
261 upvotes
zzzz24 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 11:36 am
Where did you see the coupon codes? This is bs. I asked for free shipping for my first order and they wouldn't do it, then less than a week later offer it.

Edit - I got the email yesterday showing the canvas code but not primer29 code for just free shipping on anything.
Yeah I dunno, it was just from the email, it gave me both codes I don't think i did anything special. I've bought a half dozen fragrances from them in the past year, maybe signed up for the special offers email list once upon a time, I don't really remember. Didn't do anything special.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kwk1 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 7:39 pm
FragranceX who I use, emails coupons all the time, but on their site is a 15% off coupon.
I called them to see if they would accept both coupons and they said no.
There's something about this which kinda seems off to me. I don't get the point of showing the price after coupon, and making the coupon so readily available. Why not just make that the regular price? Then there's reviewers like Robes08, who have a coupon code for FragranceX, but it's the same 15% discount as all the other ones, and they don't stack or anything. Okay small FragranceX rant over, and that said, I don't mean to say they're ripping people off, I just find their whole discount code thing weird.
Nov 14, 2003
634 posts
189 upvotes
Montreal
SOTD: Terre d'Hermes

First time posting here. Thanks OP and all the contributors for the great info, this is an excellent thread.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
int wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 2:50 pm

First time posting here. Thanks OP and all the contributors for the great info, this is an excellent thread.
Welcome. Good pick for SOTD!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1055 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SOTD - West Third Brand - 1812 Tobacco
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
int wrote:

Welcome!!! Hoping this space elevates your frag game, as it has for me

SOTD - La Nuit Frozen Cologne
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
zzzz24 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2018 5:10 pm
Curious on how this will smell as well. I always thought the original already smelled kind of marine like and with Profumo, they already added patchouli to it...

reviews seem only "ok" appears to be released in Europe already

I wore Profumo today, can still smell it on me after 9 hours
Thanks for sharing that clip, that was underwhelming lol. Nonetheless, I'm still excited for it. I'm not letting the thoughts of a German version of Tom Cruise sway my opinion until I try it on my skin :)
ADGP is a banger, mine is 40% full so will definitely be getting a backup bottle!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
Smiley09 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 3:11 am
Fragrancebuy has a couple of coupons good until end of Monday.

Enjoy FREE SHIPPING* on all orders over $29.99

Coupon code: primer29

OR

Enjoy FREE SHIPPING + An EXTRA 5% OFF
your entire order when you purchase the Canvas Primer

Coupon code: canvas

Not too great, but if you wanted something cheapish you save on the shipping. I was looking at those $35 ELDO bottles and saving the $12 on shipping doesn't hurt.
Pulled the trigger on Sur Le Nil and Eau Tres Fraiche... getting ready for Spring/Summer! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Aug 22, 2009
827 posts
299 upvotes
SOTD - Valentino Uomo Intense

Compliment getter today
Nov 7, 2007
828 posts
625 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
CashJinx wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 10:53 am
There's something about this which kinda seems off to me. I don't get the point of showing the price after coupon, and making the coupon so readily available. Why not just make that the regular price? Then there's reviewers like Robes08, who have a coupon code for FragranceX, but it's the same 15% discount as all the other ones, and they don't stack or anything. Okay small FragranceX rant over, and that said, I don't mean to say they're ripping people off, I just find their whole discount code thing weird.
Yep, seems like 15% is the max you can get from them.
The Layton I returned they received on Feb. 23rd, I'm curious to see how long till I get a refund.
Online it says refunds come at the next billing cycle.
Oh, ranting is good, it gets things off your chest, I do it all the time. :)
Contest Wins 2018:
Nov 7, 2007
828 posts
625 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
int wrote:

Welcome to the frag thread.
It's nice to have a Canadian based discussion, as most are US based.
Contest Wins 2018:
Nov 7, 2007
828 posts
625 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Aventus
Contest Wins 2018:
May 28, 2006
643 posts
261 upvotes
speedy726 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 6:45 pm
Pulled the trigger on Sur Le Nil and Eau Tres Fraiche... getting ready for Spring/Summer! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
I ended up with Remarkable People, basically half price compared to Sephora. I tested it last year along with most of line, that was the one I liked the most.
Nov 14, 2003
634 posts
189 upvotes
Montreal
speedy726 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 6:37 pm
Welcome!!! Hoping this space elevates your frag game, as it has for me

SOTD - La Nuit Frozen Cologne
Thanks! Your experiences with CAHSEE convinced me to order a 5ml decant/sample - can't wait to try it out.

SOTD: John Varvatos Vintage