Expired Freebies

[Chapters Indigo] FREE $10 Chapters/Indigo GIFT CARD-JUST WRITE 2 REVIEWS FOR HOMESTARS ! (Exp June 15)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2012 9:39 am
Apr 6, 2011
504 posts
152 upvotes
its not a dud, many of us did it in the past look it up in the expired deals it worked great, i got four last time 2 x 10 for chapters and 2 x 10 for itunes
made great gifts.
Oct 14, 2004
203 posts
72 upvotes
I don't trust the reviews on Homestars. I posted a review and give a 0 out of 10 for a company with rating of 10, it never was posted. Another company with lots of negative reviews on the internet get 8 out of 10. so basically all the lower scores were blocked and never being seen by users. liar.
Oct 20, 2008
67 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
kevintrue wrote:
Jun 7th, 2012 4:28 pm
I don't trust the reviews on Homestars. I posted a review and give a 0 out of 10 for a company with rating of 10, it never was posted. Another company with lots of negative reviews on the internet get 8 out of 10. so basically all the lower scores were blocked and never being seen by users. liar.
Kevin, Did you get an explanation about why your review wasn't posted? No money changed hands with the company? If you write in and ask, I'm sure you'll get an explanation. There are some rules about what we post in the reviews at HomeStars (I'm with HomeStars, just to make my disclosure obvious) and we definitely want to make sure the 0 reviews get posted along with the good ones. Let me know if you have any challenges.
Nov 2, 2011
671 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
bsharwood wrote:
Jun 8th, 2012 9:26 am
Kevin, Did you get an explanation about why your review wasn't posted? No money changed hands with the company? If you write in and ask, I'm sure you'll get an explanation. There are some rules about what we post in the reviews at HomeStars (I'm with HomeStars, just to make my disclosure obvious) and we definitely want to make sure the 0 reviews get posted along with the good ones. Let me know if you have any challenges.

how do we get the gift card? my 2 reviews were approved a few days ago
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6683 posts
5552 upvotes
sedani wrote:
Jun 7th, 2012 2:31 pm
its not a dud, many of us did it in the past look it up in the expired deals it worked great, i got four last time 2 x 10 for chapters and 2 x 10 for itunes
made great gifts.

I received 2 more confirmation emails for my next 2 reviews.

I now have 4 approved reviews, and I'm assuming some time soon, I'll receive details on how to claim my CGs
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2270 posts
744 upvotes
Supposedly they are waiting for more codes from the supplier.
I don't doubt them as I have gotten all previous rewards.
Jun 15, 2011
38402 posts
5524 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anyone received an email yet?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
114 posts
34 upvotes
FYI - This promotion is now complete.
Jun 15, 2011
38402 posts
5524 upvotes
Richmond Hill
peachee wrote:
Jun 12th, 2012 10:58 am
FYI - This promotion is now complete.

Meaning its over or? Still haven't received my two GCs yet.
Jun 15, 2011
38402 posts
5524 upvotes
Richmond Hill
thelefteyeguy wrote:
Jun 12th, 2012 4:37 pm
not a scam...i got my gift card.

You got the Chapters one? If so when did you write the review? Still haven't received mine yet.
Jun 15, 2011
38402 posts
5524 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Before I continue, it seems that there's a new interface for when composing a thread on RFD forums, and under quick links there's the "Today's Posts" Any how sorry to get carried away.

Any how I got an email from Homestars for my two chapters $10 GCs finally. Did anyone else get them? It seems that they pulled the promo even before June 15th. The catch to this gift card is that its an e gift card and can be only used online. Unfortunate it can't be used in store :( \

[QUOTE]Congratulations xxxxxxx in Richmond hill !

Sorry for the delay and thank you for submitting your reviews! Chapters has changed their gift card system and has a gift card certificate number AND pin number you need to enter on their site to deposit your gift. You will enter this gift card number and PIN when you 'check-out' your purchases online.

Your e-gift certificate and pin is : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pin xxxxxx

To deposit your gift card click on the chapters link here to find out how to set up your chapters account.
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/Electroni ... n-art.html

Thank you for making HomeStars a better resource for other homeowners.

Sincerely,

The HomeStars Team
HomeStars.com
[/QUOTE]