Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

FREE $10 Pizza Pizza Giftcard with any purchase today until 3 p.m.!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2009 5:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2747 posts
68 upvotes
GTA

[Pizza Pizza] FREE $10 Pizza Pizza Giftcard with any purchase today until 3 p.m.!

I just returned from my local Pizza Pizza location where today only they are having their Customer Appreciation Day. Specials are either a Peperoni or Cheese slice... $0.99 or Onion Rings or Fries... also $0.99

I bought 5 slices and was given a Pizza Pizza reloadable giftcard. I came home to the computer and saw that the card holds a $10 balance! I ended up paying $5.60 for 5 slices (good deal on its own) and walked away with a giftcard.

The place is dead right now and I saw they had a good 100 giftcards left. A lady who came in after me just wanted a slice and was given a giftcard, so spend the mere $1.12 to get a slice and walkaway with a $10 giftcard. Seems like a no brainer to me!

The location I went to is in the Upper Beaches
in Toronto at: 1054 Kingston Road (Kingston Road and Victoria park Ave). There is another location hosting one today at: 2650 Lawrence Ave East.

Information on today's events and future events are available here

HURRY THOUGH... everything ends at 3 p.m. today!

[IMG]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7729 ... 235sma.jpg[/IMG]
4 replies
May 11, 2007
63 posts
GTA
Confirmed. Just called my mom who is in the area to check this out and bring back Pizza for lunch and she was apparently given a $10 giftcard before she even ordered!!
Now to drive up to the other location before football starts thanks OP!
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
Too bad for you. Great for me.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1396 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
I was too excited and screwed myself over lol

I went over to the Unionville location because it had the title Customer Appreciation day amd 11:00-3:00 as well and without looking at the detail.

Found out the deal was actually 2 weeks from now and the deal is different too. Something about LArge pizza with cheese and whatever for 9.99. It wasn't going to be anywhere as how as a free $10 GC so I didn't bother. Just ordered the regular SPC deal instead =(
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)