[Delta.com] FREE 12 Starwood (SPG) or US Airways Miles or Delta Skymiles from Audience Rewards
What it is: PointsPlay - Answer Broadway-related questions usually worth 2 SPG points each.
There are typically 6 questions each time they refresh it so that’s 12 SPG points each time.
The steps (for SPG for example):
- Go to Audience Rewards - https://www.audiencerewards.com/SPGonBroadway/ - and click on ‘Earn Starpoints Instantly’
- In a separate tab open up http://inacents.com/2013/07/19/audience ... e-7-19-13/ which is a blog that posts the answers when the questions are changed, about every 2 weeks. Note that the related posts at bottom of the page will list the latest page of questions if you need to find it.
- Go back to the first tab and click on “ANSWER IT!”. Select the right answer based on the one posted on the forum.
- It will then ask you to register with audiencerewards.com. Just enter your SPG number and some other basic details. You can put in a dummy zipcode or your postal code.
- Click on Answer It! for each of the questions - use answers on website in step 2
- In about 2-4 weeks the points will post to your SPG account.
- Check audiencerewards.com or the inacents forum every 2 weeks for new questions and repeat.
https://www.audiencerewards.com/spgonbr ... trivia.cfm
After signing up to AudienceRewards, you can earn an extra 67 points by answering an 'About You' survey: https://www.audiencerewards.com/redeemc ... stions.cfm (thx IDStorms!)
Informative webpage on Audience Rewards by Inacents website, with the latest questions/answers: http://inacents.com/audience-rewards-po ... ay-trivia/