Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Blacks

Free 14.5" x 24" Collage Poster From Blacks (YMMV?)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2014 9:07 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
3215 posts
6905 upvotes
Oakville
FreeItems wrote: you to do it at the kiosk. Wonder if you can do the same this time?
Asked in store,guy said you have to use the app.So how strict are they about the source of your pictures? LOL ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
you should try and upload pics and use the code in store anyways?

Last time it was supposed to be an Instagram promo, yet instore you could upload from USB, memory card etc instead of from IG
owenx wrote: Asked in store,guy said you have to use the app.So how strict are they about the source of your pictures? LOL ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1025 posts
104 upvotes
Maple
Is it taking much longer for this collage than for the 10 free pics for you guys? When I did the 10 free pics, photos were ready in about an hour. The collage has been a few days and no response.
Jun 4, 2007
120 posts
259 upvotes
"For all other products including Calendars, Cards, Photobooks and other Collage sizes, orders will be shipped to the store of your choice in 5-7 business days." From the email confirmation I got. Check your email they sent. Probably take closer to 7 days
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
lilnymphie wrote: Is it taking much longer for this collage than for the 10 free pics for you guys? When I did the 10 free pics, photos were ready in about an hour. The collage has been a few days and no response.
lol my order was 2 weeks ago..still haven't heard from them.....was thinking about calling the store

has anyone gotten their free collage?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered just now! Can I order multiple collages and have them sent to different stores?
Mar 25, 2009
293 posts
491 upvotes
Scarborough
501 wrote: lol my order was 2 weeks ago..still haven't heard from them.....was thinking about calling the store

has anyone gotten their free collage?
I still have not received my collage. Today would make 8 business days (7 if labour day doesn't count). The quoted delivery time was 5-7 business days. I am hopeful that I will get an email or phone call anytime now.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Said212 wrote: Ordered just now! Can I order multiple collages and have them sent to different stores?
promo code only works once
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1025 posts
104 upvotes
Maple
Ok, so I guess this is normal wait time.
Mar 6, 2014
12 posts
3 upvotes
Hamilton
I ordered mine on August 24th, they came today. Looks good, decent size.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
got an email & call this morning... collage has arrived :)

placed mine on the 23rd :razz:
dr34mXXX wrote: I ordered mine on August 24th, they came today. Looks good, decent size.
Mar 25, 2009
293 posts
491 upvotes
Scarborough
I got a call yesterday evening and just went to pick the poster up.

I am pretty happy with the quality, despite some of the cropping being a little off.

Framing will be the hard part.

I ordered on August 23rd.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1025 posts
104 upvotes
Maple
Yeah I imagine framing will be hard. I'm hoping to find a bigger frame at Michaels and making my own mat. But I guess since I don't even have the collage yet, no idea how big it is and how hard it might be to find a frame bigger than that.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
3215 posts
6905 upvotes
Oakville
Put my order in,see what happens. :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Picked up today lived the quality. Frame is $35 at Black's but was OOS.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1025 posts
104 upvotes
Maple
There's a frame for this? Is there a link? or picture of what it looks like? We're doing a collage wall, would be very interested.
TorontoEh wrote: Picked up today lived the quality. Frame is $35 at Black's but was OOS.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
finally picked it up today....really like it! any cheap frame solutions? my store didn't carry any....any ebay ones to be had? lol

when they make it at the store its poor quality (they messed up my 5x5 pics)

when they make it on location its good (collages and posters)

thats my experience with Blacks
Jul 30, 2007
432 posts
2618 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone got an email but no call? After I got my email I went to the mall but the staff member was confused and said if we didn't call you it didn't come yet. Any clue?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)