Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free $2 OLG Free play - choice of 4 games

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2016 10:19 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario

Free $2 OLG Free play - choice of 4 games

Deal Link:
OLG has brought back free play tickets again. One per person. Choose from NHL Lotto, Mega Dice, Wheel of Fortune and Poker Lotto.

Register and confirm an account (or login) and claim the coupon. Can be printed or shown on phone.

Coupons expire May 31 2016

Click link, scroll down to choose free game.

https://profile.olg.ca/default.aspx?p=c ... campaign=w
44 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2016
1477 posts
1139 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
deadice wrote: OLG has brought back free play tickets again. One per account. Choose from NHL Lotto, Mega Dice, Wheel of Fortune and Poker Lotto.

Register and confirm an account (or login) and claim the coupon. Can be printed or shown on phone.

Coupons expire May 31 2016

Click link, scroll down to choose free game.

https://profile.olg.ca/default.aspx?p=c ... campaign=w
Says 1 per customer but can't you just keep making new email addresses and go to different retailers each time?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
In the past there is nothing really stopping you, however, it is OLG. They are guaranteed to be tracking IP addresses and all that good stuff. They probably don't care if you print a few but if you are doing 20+ you might get on their radar. That and if you win a big prize and they do the investigation and found you weren't entitled to the free play they will void the win.

Small prizes are probably ok.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
I tried signing up for 2 tickets last time (one for a friend), but when I went to redeem it, they scanned it and the system wouldn't issue a ticket. So they definitely have something in place to stop multiple tickets, be careful
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
which one has a better chance of winning something?
Aug 22, 2012
565 posts
843 upvotes
GTA
fightbriz wrote: I tried signing up for 2 tickets last time (one for a friend), but when I went to redeem it, they scanned it and the system wouldn't issue a ticket. So they definitely have something in place to stop multiple tickets, be careful
I did one for me and hubby.. so I appreciate the heads up.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism I have fallen in love with this forum
- Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor - &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks
is it free :cheesygri
May 7, 2015
465 posts
232 upvotes
North York, ON
Hi

Which game is the easiest one to play. I don't have any experience with this at all but I would like to try it out.. .
May 3, 2010
272 posts
612 upvotes
Instant win max prize for these are as follows:
Wheel of Fortune $10000
Poker $5000
Megadice $7500
NHL $15000

I would assume the higher the instant win prize, the lower the odds.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
2234 posts
731 upvotes
Toronto
Tried megadice and won $2 instant win
Jun 13, 2015
19 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Won $2 from Wheel of Fortune :)
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2003
1027 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga
I can only check the instant wins, as I have no idea what the nightly draw will be, but the expected values are as follow:
Megadice 1.01 Wheel of Fortune 0.96 NHL 0.94 Poker 0.61

That said, if you are looking for the best chance of winning the lowest monetary prize ($2), NHL comes out ahead:
NHL 1 in 3.6
Wheel of Fortune 1 in 3.8
Megadice 1 in 11
Poker 1 in 21

Poker is the worst in both.
Jul 13, 2008
26655 posts
18588 upvotes
GTA
$5 instant win with Wheel of Fortune for me.
Banned
Sep 23, 2014
153 posts
296 upvotes
Oakville
Go to the website - watchnwinfreeplay.com

Sing in with your profile or make a new one. (I had one from the holiday promo) Choose the lottery you want to play.

Choices:
Wheel of Fortune
Poker Lotto
MegaDice Lotto
NHL Lotto

You instantly get a $2 coupon on your smartphone screen and/or an email to print.

Its a QR style barcode, the retailer just puts it under the scanner of their blue OLG machine and it spits out a ticket. The guy at 7/11 last night tried to scan it with the scanner form his till, I had to explain this to him, you may have to as well...

KEEP YOU TICKETS - These style of tickets are good for an instant prize AND an evening draw. If you don't win instantly, check the next day. If you do win, make sure they give you the "Exchange Ticket" so you can win in the evening draw too.

Maybe a Lucky RFDer will win $100,000... I only won $5 :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Freebies thread for reference

I chose the Wheel of Fortune one even though the NHL has higher instant win chances for the lowest prize.

It just seems like Poker Lotto is the worst choice?
Banned
Sep 23, 2014
153 posts
296 upvotes
Oakville
rugerty100 wrote: Freebies thread for reference

I chose the Wheel of Fortune one even though the NHL has higher instant win chances for the lowest prize.

It just seems like Poker Lotto is the worst choice?
Thanks for posting that thread, didn't know its been posted.

I wouldn't say poker is the worst, thats what I chose and I won $5! haha
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
2290 posts
772 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if this means that these games are not doing as well as the other games.
Apr 18, 2014
2 posts
Toronto, ON
Just claimed mine for the poker lotto, can't wait to go see if I'm a millionaire ha!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2008
1983 posts
389 upvotes
Aurora
I got turned off when it started asking for age, full name, full address, tel #, etc.

Thanks anyway OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
Gweedz wrote: I got turned off when it started asking for age, full name, full address, tel #, etc.

Thanks anyway OP.
Not sure what exactly you were expecting given what this is for....?