Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1373 posts
825 upvotes
Calgary

Free 3 months of Tidal streaming music service: Groupon

Deal Link:
Enjoy.

Note: payment info is required to use the coupon, but you can cancel any time.

Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new subscribers only. Limit 1 per person. Claim codes cannot be resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. Limit one per customer and account. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. After the 3-month promotional period, plans will automatically renew to $19.99 a month, unless canceled with merchant. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

TIDAL, an artist-owned music-streaming service and entertainment platform, brings fans and their favorite performers closer together through on-demand access to more than 48.5 million songs, 175,000 videos, and other digital content, including artist interviews and playlist recommendations.

The service allows music lovers in 52 countries all around the globe to enjoy high-fidelity sound quality, along with high-resolution video, and expertly-curated editorial content.
Last edited by FatWallet on Oct 9th, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In your pants!
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8957 posts
752 upvotes
GTA
Thanks, saw your post yesterday and managed to get in on it. Was supposed to have ended by now (had 6 hrs left on countdown last night) but they must have extended it for another day. Shows like 19 hours left now.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2007
1915 posts
365 upvotes
Springfield
Can you cancel right away or have to wait at the end of the 90 days?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1373 posts
825 upvotes
Calgary
hopsoid wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 1:08 pm
You're not putting in payment info, so that question is moot. However, you can cancel if you wish and it will continue until the end of the period.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2007
1915 posts
365 upvotes
Springfield
FatWallet wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 1:17 pm
You're not putting in payment info, so that question is moot. However, you can cancel if you wish and it will continue until the end of the period.
Ok, I was wondering about this section:
To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. After the 3-month promotional period, plans will automatically renew to $19.99 a month, unless canceled with merchant.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
2963 posts
784 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
hopsoid wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 1:08 pm
FatWallet wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 1:17 pm

hopsoid wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 3:15 pm
Ok, I was wondering about this section:
Not sure if I did it correctly but I had to put in payment info before it would validate the code (did not work without payment info). Have not cancelled yet but will do that soon. Tried Tidal before and this is a great way to try it again - free is good! Thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1373 posts
825 upvotes
Calgary
deals46 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 3:48 am
Not sure if I did it correctly but I had to put in payment info before it would validate the code (did not work without payment info). Have not cancelled yet but will do that soon. Tried Tidal before and this is a great way to try it again - free is good! Thanks OP!
On the last deal I got a few months ago (not a Groupon) that I have through December 31, payment info wasn't required. That may have changed.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
2963 posts
784 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
FatWallet wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 12:59 pm
On the last deal I got a few months ago (not a Groupon) that I have through December 31, payment info wasn't required. That may have changed.
No problem... just didn't expect to have to give payment details - no biggie.

FWIW, just to confirm, cancelled the subscription this morning. Service is still active until 10.01.18

Thanks again!