Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free $5.00(USD) eGift Card of your choice just for joining myCLEARopinion (no survey required)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2020 10:41 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
got my GC today as well thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2775 posts
1634 upvotes
SW Ontario
awesome, thanks for the info on adding to my amazon.ca giftcard balance - I entered $6.50 Canadian and it charged the card $4.99 U.S.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
husamus156 wrote: I wasn't able to use a canadian address.

I entered Canadian Address the first time.
On activation page... I had to select United States. (no Regional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca )

1- clicked email "myCLEARopinion CLEARcash reward"
2- Selected master card
3- added Canadian Address
4- Recieved activation code through email
5- Entered activation code.
6- Information pre-filled. Quebec was selected and country was ---. Only option is United state. had to put fake address
7- Voila, you have 5 USD (https://cardholder.virtualrewardcenter.com/)
8- On Amazon.ca, Add funds 6.51$ CAD.
9- added a new card, it detected that it wasnt a canadian one, selected USD. (https://imgur.com/trgG2tl)
10- Add new address that matches what you have entered for the card. Select add international Card if you dont see USA.
11- validate the total to be charged (https://imgur.com/Rc96aoc)
12- enjoy

now Amazon is processing my 6.50$
Thanks, nice to know for anyone who only uses Amazon.ca

I was stacking everything in my US Amazon account instead.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1767 posts
4503 upvotes
Pawtucket
Got my $5 today.

Thanks again op.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: *** I'm no PayPal expert, but this is my guess...

1 - Pick the Mastercard reward...
You will have to create an online account and the card information will be there, but the card expires 6 months later, so don't sit with it unused for too long!

2 - Fund your PayPal Wallet with $5 USD, and pay for it using the Mastercard.

3 - Transfer the $5.00 USD to your linked CAD bank account, and before you confirm the transfer, it will show you the converted money in CAD funds.

***The above information may or may not be exactly as described, because I've never done this! ;)
Couldn't figure out how to do this ... Was at Wallet ... and only saw to pay for PayPal balance with attached banks ... not with credit card(s).

So quickly gave up on this... lol
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
husamus156 wrote: I wasn't able to use a canadian address.

I entered Canadian Address the first time.
On activation page... I had to select United States. (no Regional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca )

1- clicked email "myCLEARopinion CLEARcash reward"
2- Selected master card
3- added Canadian Address
4- Recieved activation code through email
5- Entered activation code.
6- Information pre-filled. Quebec was selected and country was ---. Only option is United state. had to put fake address
7- Voila, you have 5 USD (https://cardholder.virtualrewardcenter.com/)
8- On Amazon.ca, Add funds 6.51$ CAD.
9- added a new card, it detected that it wasnt a canadian one, selected USD. (https://imgur.com/trgG2tl)
10- Add new address that matches what you have entered for the card. Select add international Card if you dont see USA.
11- validate the total to be charged (https://imgur.com/Rc96aoc)
12- enjoy

now Amazon is processing my 6.50$
Thanks .. ended up doing just that.
Was somewhat challenging with the card being USD ... but i got through it ...
$6.51 CAD ... for 5.00 USD it showed...

Then it said ... CAD will be added in around 5 minutes or so and you'll get an email about this.

Just that happened ... I noticed 6.51 CAD was added to my Amazon.ca balance ... and the email notifying me about this arrived shortly after.

Now (right away after Amazon.ca load) at Virtual Reward Center it shows for this Master Card:

AVAILABLE BALANCE:
$0.00 USD

PENDING
3/7/2020 AMZN Mktp CA (AMAZON.CA, WA) $5.00

POSTED
3/7/2020 Opening Balance $5.00

Please allow up to 7 business days for your balance to reflect the pending transactions.

=====

Hopefully it won't be denied / reversed somehow (while it's "Pending).

Used to get MC same address that used for My Clear Opinion ... as it didn't allow to use Canadian address.

Used the same address for Amazon.ca adding MC with "international address"

The only thing I didn't like ... at Amazon.ca .. last step to add the master card ... they wanted a phone number (in case something goes wrong they'd call it) ... -- I tried leaving it blank .. but it didn't want to complete with "no phone number" there ... So I ended up providing my phone number. I hope that's OK? :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Sweet!

This is now my third time receiving the gift cards! (might be my last if myCLEAR is keeping tabs on this thread) ;)

Not with the same account, I am guessing? ... you received 3 GC from 3 different accounts? :)
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Couldn't figure out how to do this ... Was at Wallet ... and only saw to pay for PayPal balance with attached banks ... not with credit card(s).

So quickly gave up on this... lol
Seems like it was easier just loading it in your Amazon account.
Darkman wrote: Not with the same account, I am guessing? ... you received 3 GC from 3 different accounts? :)
Exactly! ;)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I hear you ... I am not sure if I wanna open any more there ... too much pressure, lol.

Maybe I am getting old. :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)