Expired Freebies

[Rexall] FREE $5 COUPON at Rexall

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 1:27 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5396 posts
1476 upvotes
My wife and I stopped at one rexall on our way to Wendy's freebies.

Had some McDonald's coffee and cake there... Some chips ...and kept two McDonald's stickers from coffee cups.

Then went to pharmacy and got $5 coupon each.

My wife used hers for something retailing for $ 10.12 (on sale) ...so she got it for $6 or so after taxes and after coupon being applied.

I ended up getting 4 bottles of sparkling mineral water ( 1.49 each ...or 4 for $5 ) ...got them free ...just paid $0.73 cents (taxes and enviro charge for four bottles).

After dropping my wife off....on my way home I stopped at rexall in our area...our local rexall.... Had some tims coffee and cake this time....went to pharmacy and got one more $5 coupon.
Got four more bottles of sparkling water with it described above).
Nov 2, 2008
26 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, On
Darkman wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 6:33 pm
Nope... Shoppers expensive as they are...still cheaper than rexall most of the time.
The chips are a pretty good deal, even without the free $5 coupon :)
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2341 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
Got several boxes of tissues, cashier had no clue of the deal. Had get the voucher from pharmacist. Store was deserted.
Nov 13, 2013
522 posts
897 upvotes
Kingston, ON
went to "consult" with pharmacist pretending to care about her answer. Then she gave me 4x of these $5 off coupons. I think she wants to boink me. Good day.
Dec 8, 2008
124 posts
58 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just bought 2 packs of dental floss. Used coupon, paid $2.30 and got 5 AM.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1626 posts
592 upvotes
Ontario
Boo-hoo. Went to my local Rexall, spent $250, no sign of the pharmacist or coupon, no coffee. Just the smell of cake and cups of chips.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15759 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
SDM pricing is Walmart compared to Rexall. Their private brands are so expensive too. Crazy.
Jul 30, 2016
338 posts
84 upvotes
eager beaver wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 6:04 pm
Boo-hoo. Went to my local Rexall, spent $250, no sign of the pharmacist or coupon, no coffee. Just the smell of cake and cups of chips.

They have flyers with $5 coupon I’m fromt page, ask a coupon from pharmacist. They will give it to you.
Jul 30, 2016
338 posts
84 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 6:51 pm
My wife and I stopped at one rexall on our way to Wendy's freebies.

Had some McDonald's coffee and cake there... Some chips ...and kept two McDonald's stickers from coffee cups.

Then went to pharmacy and got $5 coupon each.

My wife used hers for something retailing for $ 10.12 (on sale) ...so she got it for $6 or so after taxes and after coupon being applied.

I ended up getting 4 bottles of sparkling mineral water ( 1.49 each ...or 4 for $5 ) ...got them free ...just paid $0.73 cents (taxes and enviro charge for four bottles).

After dropping my wife off....on my way home I stopped at rexall in our area...our local rexall.... Had some tims coffee and cake this time....went to pharmacy and got one more $5 coupon.
Got four more bottles of sparkling water with it described above).
Which brand sparkling water ?
May 30, 2011
749 posts
951 upvotes
iamagtaguy wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 6:23 pm
Rexall has their own private labels and I believe one of their brands, Be.Better, have sparkling water bottles.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5396 posts
1476 upvotes
^ ^ ... That. It was Be.Better, pretty sure.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5396 posts
1476 upvotes
iamagtaguy wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 6:23 pm
sli723 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 6:47 pm
Rexall has their own private labels and I believe one of their brands, Be.Better, have sparkling water bottles.
Darkman wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 7:03 pm
^ ^ ... That. It was Be.Better, pretty sure.
I had a bottle of San Pellegrino carbonated mineral water in my fridge ... and just finished it.

And now I put a bottle of this Be.Better / Rexall brand sparkling water in the fridge in place of San Pellegrino that's now done.

Soon ... maybe later tonight or tomorrow ... I'll give that Be.Better one a try ... and see if it tastes ok :)

On it's label it says "Quality Guaranteed" :)
Jan 3, 2014
91 posts
44 upvotes
Canada
TomRFD wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 1:11 pm
What did Rexall do to you?
They touched him in his no-no place (his wallet).
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
1908 posts
204 upvotes
coopercold wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 3:10 pm
Nothing personally. Aside from their poor merchandising, high prices, and rude staff, it's just that they are still in business bothers me.

But, as I said, thanks OP.
I second that
it's so sad and depressing to walk in here
everything is so overpriced and dusty, i dont even think rats wanna go in here

i've just gone in there when i had 2 buy tokens at the college park location
or to try and complete the shop the block
once i had a GC i traded it for anything i could find

but going in that scary shop again to get $5 free of home made medicine or something may be worth a thought
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/