• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2016 3:46 pm
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
33657 posts
2277 upvotes
Markham

[CIBC] The FREE Aeroplan Miles thread

Since we already have a free airmiles thread, why not an aeroplan miles thread? It also helps preventing the # of reposts going around (and missed bonuses like 250 add't miles #*_)(@$&*#* aeromove! :mad: )...I will update this thread with new promos and get rid of the old ones as they expire. So let me start:

Current:

- Join Asking Canadians and fill in surveys to get aeroplan Miles

- Register at Home Hardware and receive 100 free aeroplan miles! (thanks eladmk)

Expired:

- Get an Esso Speedpass and recieve 200 aeromiles the first time you use it (doesn't have to be gas, can be a $1 pack of gum :D ). Must not have speedpass before. (400 miles until March 13)

- Buy products listed at nestle-aeroplan.ca and get aeroplan miles. As like above, cheap and qualifies :D

- Register at Air Canada vacations and get 100 aeroplan miles!

- Register with Park'n Fly and receive 100 free aeroplan miles!

- Join aeromove.ca and get 250 aeroplan miles!

- Buy the products listed at choosemore.ca and receive aeroplan miles. Inexpensive and groceries so it qualifies (sort of :D )

- Earn 500 Aeroplan Miles when you join Fairmont President's Club online. Or if you are already a member, update your Fairmont profile. Check link for more details. (until Sept 30 Thanks RoninTech!)

- Earn 100 Aeroplan Miles and a chance for a cruise at Expedia CruiseShipCenters! (Thanks komodor)

- Join Asking Canadians (via link) and get 250 aeroplan miles. Earn MORE miles by filling in their surveys. (Expires June 10th, but page still works)

- Earn 500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you become a Fairmont President's Club member or edit your Fairmont Fit profile with promo code PASSION (until June 30th. Thanks JUnit)

- Get 50 bonus aeroplan miles with your first Nestle PIN deposit!

- Earn 250 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you become a Fairmont President's Club member and complete a Fairmont Fit profile with promo code FIT4U! (until December 15! Thanks JUnit)

- Earn 25 bonus aeroplan miles with every purchase by buying Nestlé® FAV*RITES ! (Expired on Oct 16th)

- Earn 25 bonus aeroplan miles when you deposit two PINs from Nestlé® FAV*RITES ! (Expired on Oct 16th)

- Earn 25 bonus aeroplan miles with every purchase by buying Nestlé SINGLES! (Expire July 31st)

- Update your email address at ClubSobeys (via URL) and get 100 ClubSobey points, then convert to 50 aeroplan miles. Works one time only.

- Join Points.com (via link) and get 100 aeroplan miles. They require your aeroplan mbsp # and password, just change to another password afterwards.

- Aeromove.com: put in promo code "BONUS1" for a total of 500 miles until Sept 30th.

-Join clubsobeys.com (via link) and get 100 aeroplan miles, plus an additional 400 when you make your first purchase at Sobeys (chips or a pack of gum) and opt-in to automatically convert your Club Sobeys points to aeroplan miles.

- Choosemore.ca BONUS: 30 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with one PIN and the UPC number from a Tropicana Tropics Mango Citrus juice blend OR 25 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with one PIN from any other Tropicana Tropics juice blend. Valid from October 28, 2009 to November 25, 2009. One bonus per AP#

- Enroll to National Emerald Club and receive 100 aeroplan miles. They ask for CC info/driver's license #.

NOTE:

Credit card does not count as they require annual fees (amex, cibc) or alot of spending to get the bonus miles (amex biz gold, sorry najibs, $3000 total for 3 months is ALOT!) CIBC bank accounts also do not qualify as they normally require monthly fees.

Please put your suggestions/new promos in so I can add them here, thanks!
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
1078 replies
Mar 19, 2007
126 posts
39 upvotes
Westmount
Good idea!

I understand the limitations you suggest not to post deals that require little spending (considering Freebies forum), but I still think there are good deals worth mentioning (Amex Biz Gold, CIBC), anyway these deals have their own thread at Hot Deals.
Banned
Mar 22, 2009
288 posts
9 upvotes
T.DOT
another fine thread.....courtesy of Angel :)
Aug 15, 2006
816 posts
17 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP! Aeroplan miles are always useful. I gather the minimum value is about 7 cents per aeroplan mile and 10 cents per airmile. Anyone agree or disagree?
Banned
Sep 11, 2007
188 posts
4 upvotes
earth
Instead of posting thanks, you could always hit the thanks button below the OP :lol:
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
21449 posts
1505 upvotes
Aurora
Mei Yee wrote:
Jun 14th, 2009 2:46 am
Thanks OP! Aeroplan miles are always useful. I gather the minimum value is about 7 cents per aeroplan mile and 10 cents per airmile. Anyone agree or disagree?
Is this what they charge to buy miles on their site? How did you come up with this figure?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9781 posts
440 upvotes
I think it would be nice to have those "other" aeroplan deals in this thread also, but just in a separate section. In Hot Deals they are posted in individual threads and not one big aeroplan thread. And even if it was, it wouldn't be considered a Hot Deal and wouldn't be allowed to stay there.

And THANKS, I find getting free aeroplan points extremely (overly so, I'd say) satisfying!
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3139 posts
9 upvotes
Asking Canadians is giving only 100 and not 250 aeroplan miles. You might get 400 more for spouse/children invites.
thx op!
HEATWARE 47+ : BST 27+ : EBAY 212+ (links on request)
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
33657 posts
2277 upvotes
Markham
dinesh_zee wrote:
Jun 15th, 2009 12:32 pm
Asking Canadians is giving only 100 and not 250 aeroplan miles. You might get 400 more for spouse/children invites.
thx op!
Can you please post a screenshot to confirm so I can update the OP? Thanks.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Jun 9, 2009
666 posts
194 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2009 12:44 pm
Can you please post a screenshot to confirm so I can update the OP? Thanks.
I've already signed up but it gave me 100 points. I got my wife to sign up at work for another 400 :)
× < >