Expired Freebies

[Air Miles] Free Air Miles (signups, surveys, etc.)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2018 11:13 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1190 posts
229 upvotes
Ottawa
I guess I fall into the "likes doing surveys" camp. I blaze through them so fast, while doing other things, I don't care if I kicked out. Research now doesn't seem to disqualify any more than other survey companies, and the payouts are a little better. Almost all my completed surveys are 10miles ($1), most other companies are half that for the same kind of surveys.

Also like that they payout right away, no waiting 6 months to cash out points. Downside is I only get 1-2 invites a month from them.
Nov 21, 2017
300 posts
115 upvotes
Surrey BC
Sweet thanks op good thread. God rfd has me hooked it's like a drug and a competition in a way. Hey if i'm gonna waste time on the internet might as well make it worth my while.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
4436 posts
1030 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 12:07 pm
Thanks!

Did the Manulife one, but didn't qualify for Rona since apparently I was already registered.
Me and my mother just did Manulife one as well ... :)

Thanks OP
Nov 3, 2016
116 posts
82 upvotes
mabba18 wrote:
Dec 19th, 2017 3:25 pm
I guess I fall into the "likes doing surveys" camp. I blaze through them so fast, while doing other things, I don't care if I kicked out. Research now doesn't seem to disqualify any more than other survey companies, and the payouts are a little better. Almost all my completed surveys are 10miles ($1), most other companies are half that for the same kind of surveys.

Also like that they payout right away, no waiting 6 months to cash out points. Downside is I only get 1-2 invites a month from them.
I don't mind doing them either, but I don't bother if the survey says '30 minutes' or something like that. I lack patience. If I get disqualified, it's usually after a few questions and at least I get one AM for it. I had 12 disqualifications in the past month.

Tonight I qualified and completed a survey which was going great until they asked me to watch an ad and then answer questions about it, and it was just over 22 minutes long. WTF? I'm pretty sure the opening page said it was 10-15 minutes or I wouldn't have started it.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
3376 posts
1324 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Adelie wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 10:48 pm
I don't mind doing them either, but I don't bother if the survey says '30 minutes' or something like that. I lack patience. If I get disqualified, it's usually after a few questions and at least I get one AM for it. I had 12 disqualifications in the past month.

Tonight I qualified and completed a survey which was going great until they asked me to watch an ad and then answer questions about it, and it was just over 22 minutes long. WTF? I'm pretty sure the opening page said it was 10-15 minutes or I wouldn't have started it.
I hate when they do that too...
Feb 3, 2014
197 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
Take our 6-question quiz to learn how AIR MILES Travel Insurance can protect you – and get 10 AIR MILES Bonus Miles just for participating.

1: Sign in to your AM account --> Rewards --> Merchandise --> Travel --> Quiz - How Travel Savy You Are (Total six questions).

Ans to first five questions is : All of the Above.
Ans to sixth question is : True.

Within 90 days one will receive 10 AM.
Enjoy!! :)
Mar 13, 2004
191 posts
51 upvotes
Aldergrove
Wizerman wrote:
Dec 30th, 2017 1:17 am
Take our 6-question quiz to learn how AIR MILES Travel Insurance can protect you – and get 10 AIR MILES Bonus Miles just for participating.

1: Sign in to your AM account --> Rewards --> Merchandise --> Travel --> Quiz - How Travel Savy You Are (Total six questions).

Ans to first five questions is : All of the Above.
Ans to sixth question is : True.

Within 90 days one will receive 10 AM.
Enjoy!! :)
I don't see the quiz - is this still valid
Deal Guru
Sep 25, 2008
10455 posts
5048 upvotes
Worked for me too. Thanks OP and for the answers too
Feb 3, 2014
197 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
Hi dustymisty : Please follow the steps in my initial post. The deal is still valid.

Hi, spamgirl and Whatadeal: My apologies. I missed/couldn't find the prior post by fellow RFDers. On other day, I was just on my AM account and saw this and posted it. Again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you very much to all other RFDers for your posts in this thread!

To Support @ RFD: Please feel free to merge my post to prior post.