Expired Freebies

[Air Miles] Free Air Miles (signups, surveys, etc.)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2018 3:56 pm
May 1, 2016
80 posts
35 upvotes
Hi Wizerman,

Worked for me flawlessly... I was at 84 AM after recent redemptions of AM... Now again I will be close to 95 AM... Will be short of just 1 AM lol...

Thanks OP!!
Wizerman wrote:
Dec 30th, 2017 1:17 am
Take our 6-question quiz to learn how AIR MILES Travel Insurance can protect you – and get 10 AIR MILES Bonus Miles just for participating.

1: Sign in to your AM account --> Rewards --> Merchandise --> Travel --> Quiz - How Travel Savy You Are (Total six questions).

Ans to first five questions is : All of the Above.
Ans to sixth question is : True.

Within 90 days one will receive 10 AM.
Enjoy!! :)
Nov 28, 2003
34 posts
1 upvote
Milton
worked for me as well.. thanks!
Dec 31, 2008
177 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Sorry for the necrobump, but has anyone got the miles from the Rona newsletter? I signed up in December, and they say it could take up to 60 days (which have passed), but I still don't have them.
Jun 16, 2017
12 posts
2 upvotes
svattom wrote:
Feb 24th, 2018 4:50 pm
Sorry for the necrobump, but has anyone got the miles from the Rona newsletter? I signed up in December, and they say it could take up to 60 days (which have passed), but I still don't have them.
yep I got mine
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5134 posts
773 upvotes
Toronto
Wizerman wrote:
Dec 30th, 2017 1:17 am
Take our 6-question quiz to learn how AIR MILES Travel Insurance can protect you – and get 10 AIR MILES Bonus Miles just for participating.

1: Sign in to your AM account --> Rewards --> Merchandise --> Travel --> Quiz - How Travel Savy You Are (Total six questions).

Ans to first five questions is : All of the Above.
Ans to sixth question is : True.

Within 90 days one will receive 10 AM.
Enjoy!! :)
Thank you again for the step by step instruction, or else I would not find the quiz.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5134 posts
773 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up for LCBO and got 25 miles within a couples of weeks. Instead of 30 originally posted @ OP
Aug 23, 2010
371 posts
293 upvotes
GTA
Anyone receive their 10 miles for the travel insurance quiz?
Dec 31, 2008
177 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
j831 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 11:26 pm
I just looked back and I didn't get them either. I tried taking the quiz again and it said I already completed it.
Try contacting Air Miles or Manulife. I contacted Rona about missing miles (see a few posts up) and they added them manually.
Jun 16, 2017
12 posts
2 upvotes
j831 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 11:26 pm
I did the online chat with them. and they said they verified that I did the quiz and then gave me the 10 miles. It's crap like this though, that makes me hate air miles.
Dec 1, 2017
3 posts
2 upvotes
I have been a part of research now and I have almost always qualified. I have earned airmiles so much faster. Only thing is you don't get surveys everyday. Maybe once or twice a week. It is still better than not and they aren't crazy long on time either and can be neat to fill out in relevant surveys as long as you complete your profiler