Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
2881 posts
216 upvotes

Free AutoCheck Report

You will need the vin# of the vehicle in question.

Use the link in the code below. Replace the blue vin# with your own vin# and copy and paste the link into your browsers URL bar.

Code: Select all

http://autocheck.dealermade.com/report.php?SID=5017185&VIN=[B][COLOR="#0000FF"]JHMCG5641XC802286[/COLOR][/B]#full-history
:arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :cheesygri :eek:
12 replies
May 17, 2003
767 posts
685 upvotes
Mississauga
It's not even remotely accurate. I checked the VIN of vehicles that I know have been in accidents and it comes up clear.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
2881 posts
216 upvotes
Doc wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2013 5:32 pm
It's not even remotely accurate. I checked the VIN of vehicles that I know have been in accidents and it comes up clear.
It is autocheck...and we are in canada. If you want accurate check carproof. That said if it wasnt an accident disclosed to insurance then it'll never be on there anyways.
:arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :cheesygri :eek:
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
21740 posts
2419 upvotes
Can someone run a free carfax or carproof for me?!?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
2133 posts
125 upvotes
GTA
george__ wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2013 8:27 pm
This is the autocheck thread.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2598 posts
412 upvotes
Kagaaruk, NU
george__ wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2013 8:27 pm

and yeah, this thing isn't accurate. i have the vin of a car with a $2000 claim that came up clear in this report.
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2007
14385 posts
3712 upvotes
London
Thanks given

I tried a couple of VINs from a police fleet. They show as clean for police use, but do show as police in the body style, so YMMV

I tried a US car with a $11K damage report (carproof) and it came up clean
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5525 posts
1712 upvotes
001Stunna wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2013 7:08 pm
It is autocheck...and we are in canada. If you want accurate check carproof. That said if it wasnt an accident disclosed to insurance then it'll never be on there anyways.
Not necessarily. On my previous car, I had an at-fault accident which I never declared to my insurance (no other parties involved but a city pole), but since the police/fire dept showed up and, and I guess filed a report, it showed up on Autocheck.

All the insurance claims on both my car and my wife's car show up, and all the license renewals etc. So it's pretty accurate... I checked 4 of our cars and all checked out.

So, it seems YMMV...

This link will probably go dead once that account owner is hit with the monthly bill, you can find other valid links by using Googles' "IN URL" command with "autocheck + dealer" in it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
2881 posts
216 upvotes
Hmmm people its FREE. You're not paying a dime for it. Damn always find it amazing when people complain even for a free thing lol.
If it works for you...GREAT!! ...if it doesnt...still GREAT (you paid nothing anyways)
Jan 26, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
I do not trust Autocheck after received incomplete information on the car and always look only at the vin number online vindecoder.expert