Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Panera

Free Bagel every day (NOV only) - Panera may be targetted

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2016 1:00 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2002
7197 posts
1999 upvotes

Free Bagel every day (NOV only) - Panera may be targetted

Retailer:
Panera
Got an email this AM (I have a Panera card) - free bagel every day for the month of November - check your email if you are a member
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Got an email from Panera that I have a free bagel (one/day) for the whole month of November. I will be visiting them daily on my way to work :).

You can check your Panera app if you have that offer available, or you can take your key fob to the nearest store.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
I got this e-mail too. I need to go more often. I tried the "cherry and vanilla" one and it was pretty good/unique!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
didnt get this but every other month i get their free coffee for the month lol....love their freebies !
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Have been using this promotion to get Sprouted Grain, Cinnamon Swirl & Raisin, Asiago Cheese and Pumpkin Pie Bagels. Asiago Cheese is my favorite so far.
The promotion actually made me spend more at Panera cause I didn't dare to just get a bagel and walk out.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
WhatADeal! wrote: Have been using this promotion to get Sprouted Grain, Cinnamon Swirl & Raisin, Asiago Cheese and Pumpkin Pie Bagels. Asiago Cheese is my favorite so far.
The promotion actually made me spend more at Panera cause I didn't dare to just get a bagel and walk out.
The lady knows me, whenever I come in the morning, she asks me "which type of bagel?" :D.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Are you a frequent customer before the promotion? Did you buy anything else on your November visits?

PriceHunter wrote: The lady knows me, whenever I come in the morning, she asks me "which type of bagel?" :D.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1026 posts
87 upvotes
didn't receive email, but my account said I have free daily bagel. missed 1/2 month. will get one everyday till end of Nov

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)