Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Free Blackberry Unlock Code ( Rogers, T-Mobile, and AT&T)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2010 2:40 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 27, 2006
843 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto

[Rogers] Free Blackberry Unlock Code ( Rogers, T-Mobile, and AT&T)

Found this on Hofo. Heres the link https://www.cellunlock.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=49
Crackberry wrote: That's right folks, totally free unlock codes for the next 48 hrs for all T-Mobile, AT&T and Rogers BlackBerry devices! So if you are looking to unleash your device from your carriers clutches for whatever reason, now is the time to do so.

Hit this link, fill out the information (you enter the coupon code after you have added the item to cart and the price will reduce to $0.00) and shortly after that you will have your 100% Free unlock code courtesy of Cellunlock.net. Remember, it's only for the next 48 hours. Once that time is up, the codes will be expired and no longer valid. What are you waiting for? You're still reading this? Hit the link and get in on the action! Be sure to leave some comments as well to show some appreciation for the folks at Cellunlock!
88 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2462 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
You're the man!!!

Thanks OP :D
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3338 posts
602 upvotes
GVR
Oh man, I should be getting my Bold any day now. Hopefully, I can still get in on this. :-0
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
3526 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Just put in my info, no e-mail as of yet, but I'll see if it works.
Jun 29, 2005
716 posts
8 upvotes
ah, just about to post this!
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest"
Aug 22, 2008
42 posts
12 upvotes
Alberta
What does this mean? How would my Blackberry change?
Deal Expert
Oct 15, 2002
17278 posts
73 upvotes
[quote="OverDriveAdamJ" post_id="8411531" time="1236821757" user_id="16089"]Thanks, getting one for my fianc
Feb 11, 2007
923 posts
629 upvotes
Toronto
the webpage says they'll "Unlock ANY mobile phone locked to Rogers Canada or Fido by IMEI". I used two different email addresses and ordered the unlock codes for a blackberry and a samsung phone. They sent me the order confirmation but I haven't received the codes yet.
Oct 14, 2008
478 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
minkeymink wrote: What does this mean? How would my Blackberry change?
You can use it on a network other than Rogers/Fido. So when you go travelling, just buy a local prepaid SIM card, stick it in your phone and you've got a local phone number. Without this unlock code you can't use non-Rogers/Fido SIM cards in it.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
430 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
signed up, waiting for email. ;)

Edit:

omgad, just got the confirmation/receipt email.

Hmm, now what? lol
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4952 posts
1086 upvotes
thanks.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
4302 posts
211 upvotes
Farm
napoleon1769 wrote: Will this work for the Iphone?
Are you serious... I'm not going to answer your question, but if you actually want an answer to your question, clicking that link will give you the answer immediately.

Btw.. thanks OP!
Apr 29, 2006
523 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!! Got my code and now I'm the proud owner of an unlocked Bold.