May 14, 2012
343 posts
67 upvotes
MARKHAM

Free Canadian Web Hosting - Free Web Hosting for life ! ~ Deal Alive

[IMG]https://directhosting.ca/img/logo.png[/IMG]
No banners! ~ No Backlinks! ~ No Nonsense Advertisement
Truly Canadian!
[IMG]https://img.baseservers.com/directhosting/ca.png[/IMG] DirectHosting is offering free Canadian based web hosting for RFD members ! This offer is exclusive for RedFlagDeals members only!

Edit: (August, 3, 2016) Our free hosting offer is available once again!
Edit 2: (August, 25, 2016) For those that need additional emails accounts we now offer Enterprise email addon for only $2CAD per month. It is priced at $2/user/GB/mo. This can be chosen during your order.

Package Overview:
200MB of Diskspace
3GB of Data transfer per month
1 Email Account
1 FTP Account
1 MySQL database
One-click script installer
Community based support

What's support on this account?
PHP 5.3
MySQL 5.5
Perl
CGI

Difference between our Free Hosting vs Paid Hosting
  • DirectAdmin (free) vs cPanel (paid)
  • Community based support vs Premium phone/chat/ticket support
  • No backup vs Daily Backups (Local + Remote) *Daily, Weekly, Monthly retentions
  • Single DNS servers vs Clustered multiple location DNS servers
  • No video conversion module vs FFMPEG conversion module
  • Limited scripts 1-click installer vs Full 270+ scripts 1-click installer
What do I need to get free hosting ?
  1. RFD member with at least 20 post
  2. Use legitimate personal information during sign up (We do this to prevent fraud and spam. We will not reveal or sell your information to 3rd party!)
  3. A valid registered domain name (If you don't have one, you may order one through us) **If you register your domain through us or transfer the domain to us, we will bump the disk space to 300MB, monthly data transfer to 4000MB and the FULL 270+ scripts auto installer**
  4. That's it!
How to signup
1) Place an order through this link - No Longer Available due to mod's decision Link ~ Fill in your RFD username for verification purpose (Important)
2) When entering your personal information. Select Paypal as your billing method and then enter the Promotional code "RFDFREE".
3) After the order is placed Like our Facebook page then post a comment that said "Getting my web site hosted with DirectHosting, please activate my order #" (Fill in your order number into the #). Then come back to this thread and make a post that said "Activate my order!" (You must like our facebook page)
3) Once we match the username and order number, we will manually review the order. Once it has been approved, we will send out an email with your new account information.

P.S - Please do not waste our time and yours by signing up with fake personal information. All fake accounts will be cancelled and deleted.

What is the catch?
There are none! We will never start charging your account. Your hosting will always be free!
You do need to provide your own domain name or you could register a new one from us.

What's not included?
Due to our limited resources. We cannot provide free technical support for our free hosting clients. We have setup a community forums for our fellow free hosters to share tips and help each other!
Domain name - You must already have a registered domain name. If you don't own a domain name you may register a domain through us and enjoy additional free resources.

Some extra info
  • Limited to one account per person, anybody found to have more than 1 account will have all accounts terminated.
  • We reserved the rights to terminate any account that are deemed to have inappropriate content
  • Spamming will result in instant termination
  • Accounts with 1 month of inactivity will be terminated
Finally, if you enjoy this free offer you can like us on Facebook or Twitter to show some support !

http://facebook.com/directhostingcanada
http://twitter.com/directhostingca
Community Forums

DirectHosting - A division of Reliant-web BigNames.ca
Last edited by DirectHostingCanada on May 16th, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
804 replies
[OP]
May 14, 2012
343 posts
67 upvotes
MARKHAM
I have not received my welcome email!
First, check if you are eligible for the hosting. (See the post above)
Second, check your spam folder.
Third, if you are sure you are eligible and have not receive the welcome email. Post a request on our community forums.
(Note, a lot of people are signing up with domains that have not been registered. We only activate orders when a domain is valid "meaning it is registered", if it is not registered you may register it through us.
[OP]
May 14, 2012
343 posts
67 upvotes
MARKHAM
Activated. Enjoy !
d_bone wrote:
May 16th, 2012 5:00 pm
Order # 8015779565
Directhosting Web Hosting
BigNames Domain Registration
[OP]
May 14, 2012
343 posts
67 upvotes
MARKHAM
The domain you signed up with is not registered.
zacharyharvey wrote:
May 16th, 2012 5:36 pm
Order number!
Nov 23, 2011
124 posts
53 upvotes
Brampton
DirectHostingCanada wrote:
May 16th, 2012 5:41 pm
The domain you signed up with is not registered.

Sorry about that I don't know what went wrong
I think I got it now 5415048717
[OP]
May 14, 2012
343 posts
67 upvotes
MARKHAM
You need to own the domain first. We don't provide free domain names.
zacharyharvey wrote:
May 16th, 2012 5:46 pm
Sorry about that I don't know what went wrong
I think I got it now 5415048717
[OP]
May 14, 2012
343 posts
67 upvotes
MARKHAM
All orders activated.