• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2018 9:46 pm
Aug 18, 2015
158 posts
42 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
besttt wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 8:01 pm
When I proceed to complete the transfer it is saying $999.00 CAD MONTHLY? And it says "TOTAL DUE TODAY $999.00 CAD". Here is a screenshot https://i.imgur.com/RgzF1sH.png
u must of miss the part that you need 20 post to get this deal
Jul 24, 2012
884 posts
483 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, activate my order# 8876191054, Thank you!
Feb 22, 2015
11 posts
3 upvotes
CANADA
snoopdog69 wrote:
Jan 25th, 2018 6:09 am
u must of miss the part that you need 20 post to get this deal
I am still getting $999 CAD monthly when I try to proceed regardless of the username.
Penalty Box
Mar 28, 2007
2872 posts
358 upvotes
I see $999 CAD as well when I go to checkout. Anyway to get around this?
Positive Investing!
Jun 9, 2002
146 posts
31 upvotes
You are omitting this step:

2) When entering your personal information. Select Paypal as your billing method and then enter the Promotional code "RFDFREE".
Jun 9, 2002
146 posts
31 upvotes
Getting my web site hosted with DirectHosting, please activate my order #5424328844
Jun 9, 2002
146 posts
31 upvotes
Well, it seems I have been banned for life.

My crime? I used an alias on Facebook to ask for the order activation. Apparently though, it was OK for user "Mi Chipotle" when he did it. I don't use facebook and only have a throwaway account with an alias for stuff like this.

I asked them through the ticket system to make an exception for me. There is no response, "Jo" only closes my tickets as soon as he reads them.

Posted a ticket asking for a second chance: CLOSED. Ticket: CLOSED. No response. CHAT: Don't waste our time, you are not entitled to support on the free service.

Don't waste your time with these people. The OP is a TROLL.

Hosterbox never behaved like this, they are great and I have been with them for years.
[OP]
May 14, 2012
352 posts
72 upvotes
MARKHAM
mockingbird wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 1:47 pm
Well, it seems I have been banned for life.

My crime? I used an alias on Facebook to ask for the order activation. Apparently though, it was OK for user "Mi Chipotle" when he did it. I don't use facebook and only have a throwaway account with an alias for stuff like this.

I asked them through the ticket system to make an exception for me. There is no response, "Jo" only closes my tickets as soon as he reads them.

Posted a ticket asking for a second chance: CLOSED. Ticket: CLOSED. No response. CHAT: Don't waste our time, you are not entitled to support on the free service.

Don't waste your time with these people. The OP is a TROLL.

Hosterbox never behaved like this, they are great and I have been with them for years.
Well, actually no. We don't care about alias. Never had.

We told you numerous times you need to follow the instructions posted in the initial post. You didn't complete the requirement. After 24 hours, the order is cancelled.

Then you keep opening support tickets and live chats. You are banned for that reason.

Please don't label other people as a troll if you refuse to read and follow directions. We intentionally put the coupon step and required steps to filter out potential troublesome users.

We also run a legitimate business. Our hosting platform is great, our services are always up. I'm sure people who had taken advantage of this free offer can vouch the same.

Please don't let your 15 years on RFD ego cloud your judgement.

God bless.
Directhosting Web Hosting
BigNames Domain Registration
Sep 30, 2001
26986 posts
5948 upvotes
Toronto
@mockingbird and @DirectHostingCanada please take your dispute offline. as a side note (and I have no skin in this game) but this thread has been going on since 2012 so I hardly think this is a case of trolling by the op
Don't talk about it, be about it
Penalty Box
Jul 17, 2008
8254 posts
1711 upvotes
Activate my order 1097378832. Thank you

p.s. If I screwed up or missed a step, please PM me to rectify it
Oct 13, 2009
643 posts
159 upvotes
I have Liked the Directhosting facebook page. Am I supposed to post a comment on the facebook page or my FB profile?

Getting my web site hosted with DirectHosting, please activate my order # 3832285641
:rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2171 posts
1662 upvotes
Toronto
Activate my order! 3284866880

That was fast. You folks rock!
[OP]
May 14, 2012
352 posts
72 upvotes
MARKHAM
As long you did what it's required in the first post, we activate quick Winking Face

Small hint for future users. Facebook like
toronto_slim wrote:
Mar 1st, 2018 10:28 am
Activate my order!

That was fast. You folks rock!
Directhosting Web Hosting
BigNames Domain Registration