Free Canadian Web Hosting - Free Web Hosting for life ! ~ Deal Alive

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2019 2:24 pm
Deal Addict
May 31, 2004
1805 posts
89 upvotes
Mississauga
I missed the Promo Code button and can't go back into my order. What can I do?
Order # 4217542746
FaceBook page liked

thx
Dec 16, 2006
86 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Same. I missed the promo code button and couldn't return to the previous page. Invoice of $999 showed up. Possible for me to cancel and reorder?
Invoice #13202
Facebook page liked
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9285 posts
899 upvotes
GTA
Please clarify what we can do if we don't have Facbeook under our real names?

I searched this thread and saw some questions about it but didn't see any answer.

I can follow on twitter/etc. too
[OP]
May 14, 2012
374 posts
78 upvotes
MARKHAM
Then you won't be eligible for the free hosting.

You can consider signing up our budget hosting plan at $10/year.

https://buywebhosting.ca/
YLSF wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 10:34 am
Please clarify what we can do if we don't have Facbeook under our real names?

I searched this thread and saw some questions about it but didn't see any answer.

I can follow on twitter/etc. too
BuyWebHosting.ca
BigNames Domain Registration
Jun 20, 2009
862 posts
178 upvotes
Edmonton
Apologies for the slight off-topic, but because I've only gotten this message now on a site that is hosted with DH even though I have managed numerous websites in the same way on different hosts for years.... what does this mean?

I am getting an AutoSSL certificate expiry email message. Nothing in cPanel allows me to do anything regarding SSL. I'm not very well versed in this sort of stuff. Is this going to be auto-renewed?
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9285 posts
899 upvotes
GTA
DirectHostingCanada wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 2:06 pm
You can consider signing up our budget hosting plan at $10/year.

https://buywebhosting.ca/
Hi, I am looking to sign up for this soon but I am looking to get more details about what is supported and not. With my existing web host/email solution I can access my e-mail via pop3, imap, etc. I assume the same with your server but I don't know a lot. I am thinking of going with the $10 service level as all I really need is a simple website with maybe 3 or 4 pages total and then the main thing is e-mail. I have my own domain name already. I tried looking through your help but I don't see a lot of information on email when I search.

Thanks
Jul 11, 2007
67 posts
30 upvotes
MTL
Hello,

Activate my order #2374912872 please!

Facebook page liked.

Thanks
[OP]
May 14, 2012
374 posts
78 upvotes
MARKHAM
Yes, there is imap and pop3 available. It comes standard.
YLSF wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 1:34 pm
Hi, I am looking to sign up for this soon but I am looking to get more details about what is supported and not. With my existing web host/email solution I can access my e-mail via pop3, imap, etc. I assume the same with your server but I don't know a lot. I am thinking of going with the $10 service level as all I really need is a simple website with maybe 3 or 4 pages total and then the main thing is e-mail. I have my own domain name already. I tried looking through your help but I don't see a lot of information on email when I search.

Thanks
BuyWebHosting.ca
[OP]
May 14, 2012
374 posts
78 upvotes
MARKHAM
Are you using our free hosting? If so, your autossl is from another provider.

Our free hosting don't support autoassl. Meaning your SSL certificate will expire.

You can upgrade to our budget hosting buywebhosting.ca if you want free SSL certificate.
kreisleriana wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 12:54 am
Apologies for the slight off-topic, but because I've only gotten this message now on a site that is hosted with DH even though I have managed numerous websites in the same way on different hosts for years.... what does this mean?

I am getting an AutoSSL certificate expiry email message. Nothing in cPanel allows me to do anything regarding SSL. I'm not very well versed in this sort of stuff. Is this going to be auto-renewed?
BuyWebHosting.ca
Dec 23, 2012
99 posts
71 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Hmm, why would I want this over AWS free tier? (no offense!)
[OP]
May 14, 2012
374 posts
78 upvotes
MARKHAM
You don't, because you have the time and expertise on setting it up.

99.99999% of the population don't.
Mosho1 wrote:
Dec 29th, 2018 12:12 pm
Hmm, why would I want this over AWS free tier? (no offense!)
BuyWebHosting.ca