Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Cheese Board with purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2018 11:01 am
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1501 posts
1787 upvotes

Free Cheese Board with purchase

Deal Link:
Price:
free
Expiry:
December 31, 2017
Buy 4 cheeses with the Canadian Dairy Farmers/100% Cdn Milk logo, upload pics of the cheeses and receipt online, and get the cheese board mailed to you.

Although I'm not a fan of Free-with-Purchase type deals, this one is pretty easy and the cheese board is in the shape of Canada, which is pretty cool looking. I bought 4 of the same type of cheese slices on sale - doesn't say the cheeses have to be different. Just make sure the cheese you buy has one of the required logos on it. None of the ones I saw at Superstore in the Dairy/Cheese section had them, but many of them did in the packaged Deli section, including private label brands.

I searched but didn't see this posted yet, if it has been - apologies and pls delete. Hope others like this find.

cheers,
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
110 replies
Jan 2, 2015
744 posts
902 upvotes
Montréal area
Thanks! Too bad Qc is excluded :(
Nov 1, 2017
194 posts
308 upvotes
Cheesus crust, you can't be more patriotic than this! Thanks OP
I finally quit drinking for good. Now, I drink for evil!
Dec 19, 2015
53 posts
100 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON
MrBigNose wrote: I thought it's chess board :(
Draw some squares on it and it's practically a chess board
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
Requests must be made in a single transaction
Apr 22, 2017
223 posts
189 upvotes
Manitoba
Looks like I'm going cheese shopping!
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
Feb 2, 2013
464 posts
449 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
Damn, just picked up a bunch of nice cheese from Costco, but I guess none are Canadian made!
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2007
1126 posts
654 upvotes
Mississauga
Grocery store works.

Keep in mind the large bricks of cheese (400-500 grams) don't have the label. PC, Black Diamond, Kraft, No Name, etc - none of the big blocks (cheddar, mozza, havarti, gouda, etc.) had the required labels.

The ones that do were found in the specialty cheese/meat section of the store. The smaller 150-400g cheese did. Basically, they offer the cheese board if you purchase the more expensive cheeses. Best I was able to do was $4 per 200g for different varieties of PC-brand stuff (again, not the big blocks where most would buy cheese at a good price)

Fingers crossed this comes in - cheese was 50% more expensive, but $8 for the board is worth it, IMO.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1973 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Very nice looking board -- I'll look out for the logos. I was planning a wine and cheese leading up to xmas anyways.
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes
Can I buy cottage cheese tubs that has the label on it? I mean ... is cottage cheese part of this cheese promotion?
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11548 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
Good cheese is worth the money but Im not an expert on cheese. I was looking at cheeses that have this logo in grocery stores usually I can find one maybe two I'd buy. A sample would change my mind which packaged cheese doesn't offer

I don't mind supporting good local cheese producers but this seems like a big box grocery store promo.

Havnt been at my local cheese shop in a while to keep the calories down reading the rules doesn't look like this deal would apply to smaller cheese shops that enjoy handing out samples
Autocorrect sucks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)