• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2009 3:37 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 30, 2006
13 posts

[Starbucks] Free coffee @ Starbucks on Wed

Bring your own mug on Wed and get free coffee at Starbucks (Broadway & Heather location).
12 replies
Oct 20, 2006
529 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
in this weather??? honestly?!!!? im gonna ask them to chuck some ice in there and make some iced coffee atleast =D
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12278 posts
1327 upvotes
LoneI2anger wrote:
Jul 29th, 2009 2:05 pm
in this weather??? honestly?!!!? im gonna ask them to chuck some ice in there and make some iced coffee atleast =D
not really, hot coffee still taste better than iced coffee;
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
4252 posts
5144 upvotes
Is this an ongoing offer for every Wednesday or specific Wednesday(s)?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
2020 posts
8 upvotes
only at this location? or all locations?
Oct 10, 2006
851 posts
51 upvotes
drinking hot drinks cools you down in the summer. :idea:
Jun 20, 2004
892 posts
16 upvotes
giving out free iced coffee, iced green tea and iced red passion tea at the Starbucks @ University just South of King right now.
Jun 20, 2004
892 posts
16 upvotes
darth wolf wrote:
Jul 30th, 2009 2:21 pm
giving out free iced coffee, iced green tea and iced red passion tea at the Starbucks @ University just South of King right now.
sorry a co-worker told me they just ran out.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1241 posts
122 upvotes
satty wrote:
Jul 29th, 2009 2:00 pm
Bring your own mug on Wed and get free coffee at Starbucks (Broadway & Heather location).
thanks! This is a store that recently reopened (a car crashed into the building a while ago and they had to close their old store)- Here's footage from the old store (same location) after it was destroyed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGa4kF8 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywp5-Y2d ... re=related

Do you know if this is every Wed or just July 29?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam
A Car didn't crash into this starbucks.

Someone firebombed the tacodelmar next door for the insurance money.

2008 explosion in Vancouver

During the early morning hours of February 13, 2008, a Taco del Mar franchise in Vancouver, British Columbia was destroyed by a large explosion which damaged several nearby businesses. Police confirmed that the blast was caused by an arsonist who had placed an accelerant inside the restaurant, then set it on fire.[8] Vancouver-area police later arrested Kamal Jeet Singh Josan,[9] suffering from burns to over 40% of his body.[10] The motive for this act is currently not publicly known.[10]

Manjeet Nanda, one of the co-owners of the bombed restaurant, was later found dead of an apparent suicide. In an interview, she indicated that she originally intended to sell the franchise before it was destroyed.[11]
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2006
13 posts
TYinYVR is correct. The building exploded. This Starbucks reopened not too long ago and business is not as good as before, so it is trying to attract more customers by giving out free coffee every Wednesday. I heard free baked goods are given out sometimes with coffee purchase.