Expired Freebies

Free DeGorilla Promotional T-Shirts (Men + Women)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2018 6:50 pm
Mar 26, 2012
705 posts
317 upvotes
Nice item for donating to less fortunate. At least that way it doesn't go to waste
Intel Core i7-950 @ 4Ghz/AMD Radeon 6770/10GB 1066Mhz DDR3/Asus P6T Deluxe
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
16270 posts
4952 upvotes
Toronto
Got 2, one men and one women size and still came to $0.
Sep 1, 2017
16 posts
1 upvote
hmmm, ordered, but have low expectations...
Eric Yu
In Home Sales
Shaw Communications
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
2912 posts
671 upvotes
BC
Battlelobsta wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 1:29 am
hmmm, ordered, but have low expectations...
Can't set em too high with these designs ...ugh
Sep 1, 2017
16 posts
1 upvote
Feegus wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 1:35 am
Can't set em too high with these designs ...ugh
I settled on the evolution one, if it shows up, it might make an OK sleep shirt at the very least
Eric Yu
In Home Sales
Shaw Communications
Mar 7, 2011
540 posts
278 upvotes
Winnipeg
Im so confused
The name...DeGorilla?
The styles and design?
Free shirts for a seemingly trash brand?
In for a free shirt...but not like i would wear it anywhere else other than around the house, bed or use it for a rag...
So, so confused...
Someone owns this company and has invested money into this?
Surely there is a catch...you are selling my info or have implanted some sort of spy device into this shirt?
Maybe some sort of bio-engineered disease free shirt attack from China or other country?
Please, tell me your inspirations and people you look up to?
I am so lost right now
Last edited by titaniumtux on Nov 22nd, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Foul language
May 8, 2009
6486 posts
2735 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
I ordered two, separate orders. First order seems to be a typo in my name (unintentional). Second order I used a Gmail alias as a different email. I'm hoping that'll bypass the one free shirt per person rule.

I like the it's Friday shirt. I might keep it in the basement for when I brew some beer.
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
5921 posts
987 upvotes
Mont-Royal
I contacted them, they said they use the shipping information and give it to third party in exchange for free t shirts...

I ordered one anyways lol too bad so many bad logos. i would just not put the real phone number if i were you since they share your information with third party.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7224 posts
7456 upvotes
L4cky wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2017 6:56 am
I contacted them, they said they use the shipping information and give it to third party in exchange for free t shirts...

I ordered one anyways lol too bad so many bad logos. i would just not put the real phone number if i were you since they share your information with third party.
This is usually the case... There's no such thing as a free lunch when it comes to all these freebies!

That being said, I never give my real phone number, or name for that matter, because as long as your address, and postal code are correct, it will get delivered.

Since I will be using these as sleeping shirts anyways, I'm not overly concerned about the design. (assuming they are comfortable t-shirts)
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
3481 posts
1399 upvotes
I will use the 'Don't F*** With Me' shirt while lifting, but not at the club.