Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free DeGorilla Promotional T-Shirts (Men + Women)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2018 6:50 pm
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
JC2220 wrote: I thought it was saying the first 500 get their's shipped out asap and the rest get it shipped out later on.
It's a possibility, but that's not what i got out of their email.

Here's the full email:
How are you? I hope all is well!

Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? On Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them. If you are selected, we will send you a notification on Monday or Tuesday. Usually shipping time is between 6-14 days, however due to Christmas period, this might take a little bit longer.

By the way, today we offer MASSIVE fall clearance sale and I thought you would like it! We have over 200 products now up to 40% OFF, that's insane, right!? Watches,Bracelets,Necklaces,Christmas Gifts and more...
So go to --> www.degorilla.com and pick what you like the most!

Anyways, I hope I did not bother you, I will send you one more email when we ship the product, okay?

Cheers,

Matthew, Degorilla.com
Click here to unsubscribe
Nov 10, 2017
23 posts
17 upvotes
Kinda new here so hoping I'm replying to the right person but this what the email I got said:

"Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? I just wanted to tell you that on Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them(other orders will be shipped later)."
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
JC2220 wrote: Kinda new here so hoping I'm replying to the right person but this what the email I got said:

"Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? I just wanted to tell you that on Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them(other orders will be shipped later)."
Hi JC2220,

Welcome to RFD! :)

Yes, there seems to be two different emails going around; some with the "other orders will be shipped later", and some without, so maybe it will be free t-shirts for everyone eventually!
Dec 26, 2006
71 posts
24 upvotes
Are you guys adding more than 1 shirt to cart? The price seemed the same. I ordered one custom shirt with "Lemon'' text but maybe you can succeed with getting 2 or more shirts :o. I mean.. it saves them on shipping :o
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
Got email this morning saying they will ship my shirt in few days
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
ahlong wrote: Got email this morning saying they will ship my shirt in few days
Same!

I have a feeling, a lot more than 500 emails like this went out, because a co-worker received the same email, and the order number between both of ours is over 1000
Aug 4, 2006
793 posts
377 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are disappointed. Hoarders just kills this.
Apr 22, 2017
223 posts
189 upvotes
Manitoba
Thanks OP - figured I would toss my hat in for one
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1606 posts
550 upvotes
Toronto
Received an email said my order was shipped... we shall see what is going to happen :)
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
PFC353 wrote: Scam..
We shall see...
acbay21 wrote: Received an email said my order was shipped... we shall see what is going to happen :)
Same here!
Matthew support@degorilla.com via amazonses.com

8:32 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Hi ! We want to thank you for your patience. We can finally say it - YES, your order has been shipped!
Usually shipping time is between 6-14 days, however due to Christmas period, this WILL TAKE a little bit longer. We are very sorry, but you will receive your t-shirt probably only after Christmas.

We still have some t-shirts on stock and they will be available only this week - all we're asking in return is to share our website with your friends and let them know about this amazing giveaway!

Also we would highly recommend to check our NEW BEST-SELLING Tibetan bracelet - https://degorilla.com/products/tibetan-silver-bracelet
CRYSTAL PENDANTS - https://degorilla.com/products/crystal-pendants

Use this code at checkout "degorilla30-1" to get up to 30% for all orders ONLY TODAY!
Also don't forget to check our Watches,Bracelets,Necklaces,Belts,Caps, CHRISTMAS GIFTS and more!

Anyways, I hope you will like our t-shirts!

Cheers,

Matthew

If you did not order our promotional t-shirt, then please click unsubscribe link and stop getting emails from us.
UNSUBSCRIBE HERE
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
shipped to my mother ... and me ... (going by their email) :)
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
Thanks OP. Will probably try to get 1 more after the first order ships. Wanted to get the Christmas one but that's so occasional.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Just ordered one. Thanks OP. =)
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)