Expired Freebies

Free DeGorilla Promotional T-Shirts (Men + Women)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2018 6:50 pm
Nov 10, 2017
15 posts
6 upvotes
I thought it was saying the first 500 get their's shipped out asap and the rest get it shipped out later on.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7335 posts
7716 upvotes
JC2220 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 7:33 pm
I thought it was saying the first 500 get their's shipped out asap and the rest get it shipped out later on.
It's a possibility, but that's not what i got out of their email.

Here's the full email:
How are you? I hope all is well!

Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? On Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them. If you are selected, we will send you a notification on Monday or Tuesday. Usually shipping time is between 6-14 days, however due to Christmas period, this might take a little bit longer.

By the way, today we offer MASSIVE fall clearance sale and I thought you would like it! We have over 200 products now up to 40% OFF, that's insane, right!? Watches,Bracelets,Necklaces,Christmas Gifts and more...
So go to --> www.degorilla.com and pick what you like the most!

Anyways, I hope I did not bother you, I will send you one more email when we ship the product, okay?

Cheers,

Matthew, Degorilla.com
Click here to unsubscribe
Nov 10, 2017
15 posts
6 upvotes
Kinda new here so hoping I'm replying to the right person but this what the email I got said:

"Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? I just wanted to tell you that on Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them(other orders will be shipped later)."
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7335 posts
7716 upvotes
JC2220 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:01 pm
Kinda new here so hoping I'm replying to the right person but this what the email I got said:

"Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? I just wanted to tell you that on Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them(other orders will be shipped later)."
Hi JC2220,

Welcome to RFD! :)

Yes, there seems to be two different emails going around; some with the "other orders will be shipped later", and some without, so maybe it will be free t-shirts for everyone eventually!
Jan 26, 2017
349 posts
275 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 8:55 pm
Let the hoarding begin! ;)
Thanks. Signed up for 13 shirts...
Dec 26, 2006
52 posts
20 upvotes
Are you guys adding more than 1 shirt to cart? The price seemed the same. I ordered one custom shirt with "Lemon'' text but maybe you can succeed with getting 2 or more shirts :o. I mean.. it saves them on shipping :o
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1158 posts
431 upvotes
Got email this morning saying they will ship my shirt in few days
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7335 posts
7716 upvotes
ahlong wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 5:02 pm
Got email this morning saying they will ship my shirt in few days
Same!

I have a feeling, a lot more than 500 emails like this went out, because a co-worker received the same email, and the order number between both of ours is over 1000
Aug 4, 2006
443 posts
149 upvotes
GTA - Gwill
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are disappointed. Hoarders just kills this.
Apr 22, 2017
123 posts
95 upvotes
Manitoba
Thanks OP - figured I would toss my hat in for one
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1484 posts
386 upvotes
Toronto
Received an email said my order was shipped... we shall see what is going to happen :)