Expired Freebies

Free DeGorilla Promotional T-Shirts (Men + Women)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2018 7:39 pm
Nov 10, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
I thought it was saying the first 500 get their's shipped out asap and the rest get it shipped out later on.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6826 posts
6079 upvotes
JC2220 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 7:33 pm
I thought it was saying the first 500 get their's shipped out asap and the rest get it shipped out later on.
It's a possibility, but that's not what i got out of their email.

Here's the full email:
How are you? I hope all is well!

Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? On Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them. If you are selected, we will send you a notification on Monday or Tuesday. Usually shipping time is between 6-14 days, however due to Christmas period, this might take a little bit longer.

By the way, today we offer MASSIVE fall clearance sale and I thought you would like it! We have over 200 products now up to 40% OFF, that's insane, right!? Watches,Bracelets,Necklaces,Christmas Gifts and more...
So go to --> www.degorilla.com and pick what you like the most!

Anyways, I hope I did not bother you, I will send you one more email when we ship the product, okay?

Cheers,

Matthew, Degorilla.com
Click here to unsubscribe
Nov 10, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
Kinda new here so hoping I'm replying to the right person but this what the email I got said:

"Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? I just wanted to tell you that on Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them(other orders will be shipped later)."
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6826 posts
6079 upvotes
JC2220 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:01 pm
Kinda new here so hoping I'm replying to the right person but this what the email I got said:

"Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? I just wanted to tell you that on Monday we are planning to ship 500 t-shirts to the first people who ordered them(other orders will be shipped later)."
Hi JC2220,

Welcome to RFD! :)

Yes, there seems to be two different emails going around; some with the "other orders will be shipped later", and some without, so maybe it will be free t-shirts for everyone eventually!
Jan 26, 2017
113 posts
77 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 8:55 pm
Let the hoarding begin! ;)
Thanks. Signed up for 13 shirts...
Dec 26, 2006
25 posts
10 upvotes
Are you guys adding more than 1 shirt to cart? The price seemed the same. I ordered one custom shirt with "Lemon'' text but maybe you can succeed with getting 2 or more shirts :o. I mean.. it saves them on shipping :o
Jan 17, 2017
582 posts
181 upvotes
Got email this morning saying they will ship my shirt in few days
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6826 posts
6079 upvotes
ahlong wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 5:02 pm
Got email this morning saying they will ship my shirt in few days
Same!

I have a feeling, a lot more than 500 emails like this went out, because a co-worker received the same email, and the order number between both of ours is over 1000
Aug 4, 2006
319 posts
90 upvotes
GTA - Gwill
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are disappointed. Hoarders just kills this.
Apr 22, 2017
77 posts
73 upvotes
Thanks OP - figured I would toss my hat in for one
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1444 posts
374 upvotes
Toronto
Received an email said my order was shipped... we shall see what is going to happen :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)