Expired Freebies

Free DeGorilla Promotional T-Shirts (Men + Women)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2018 6:50 pm
Sep 9, 2008
92 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
So finally this was a scam to expose all our info ah? Can we sue them?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9239 posts
3629 upvotes
Toronto
Alright everyone, time to move because our address is compromised.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sep 23, 2012
10 posts
Alliston
Just got this email months after an email saying my shirt was shipped (No relationship at all)

Introducing Myself and Talking T-Shirts

My name is Tayler Hughes and I purchased DeGorilla from its previous owners recently. Escrow went through on Saturday 3rd of March. I've been working non-stop to get to grips with things and this is the soonest I could get an email out.

I'm writing to you regarding the free promotional T-Shirt that you have ordered from us.

You should have had information months ago but unfortunately that's not how it went, you've been left in the dark and I'm sorry about that.

Where is my T-Shirt?

I'm sorry to say that I don't plan on sending out any completely free T-Shirts.

Having looked at the situation and spoken with our suppliers. I’m happy to say I can offer a free T-Shirt with a small shipping and handling fee depending on your country. This is to cover our costs, we won’t make any profit from it at all. This will be available on our website soon.

The promotion was started in good faith by the previous owners who didn't at all anticipate the huge amount of interest it would receive. They weren't prepared and couldn't cope. Instead of confronting the problem they buried their heads in the sand, misleading and confusing many of you. I am again sorry for this.

What now?

I am doing everything I can to rebuild the trust so many of you placed in us. Some of you will have seen the new website, new branding and new products. Hopefully you can tell we're putting a lot of work into the business and we’ll continue adding high quality products on a regular basis.

Take a look at the website.

If you have any further questions I will personally be responding to emails day and night for the next couple of weeks.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8668 posts
1908 upvotes
Trump University
That's the same guy that said the shirts had been sent! :D
RFD Meanie 😎
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1156 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
lol a quick Google search "degorilla scam" brings up lots of results. Sigh. At least I put down a PO Box address and not my real address back when I put in the order...
Nov 18, 2014
71 posts
34 upvotes
Victoria, BC
After the e-mail about how they are not going to deliver on their promise, even though we have all fulfilled our side of the agreement. I went to unsubscribe and McAfee SiteAdvisor told me that it was an unsafe link. fyi....
Dec 28, 2004
931 posts
233 upvotes
yup unsubscribe always works to give site and others your email address for even more spam and this site has already made money by selling the email/address list to others; that is how the internet works with these scoundrel online and brick and mortar companies making money from anything and everything if they choose to do so :(