Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6560 posts
10849 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

I was finding posts around the web about free digital issues for mags and wanted to corral them into 1 thread and not be buried in the free print mag thread. There's lots of mags for the Zinio app, which can be viewed on idevices, Android or your MAC/PC/laptop. I think the Zinio app does a really good job of presenting/viewing mags on a tablet.

Just follow these 2 steps to getting free digital magazine subscriptions:

1) Use a valid email address - ie. allows you to receive emails and logon to Zinio
Note: if you already have an account at Zinio , use the email address you use to logon to Zinio.

2) Use any USA address you have - you can make one up too as you don't need to receive anything via mail

Some ongoing free mags offers:

4 Zinio digital subs at this webpage - expiry date of Dec 31,2013:
  • Runner's World
  • Women's Health
  • Men's Health
  • Prevention

Note: Use a different PC (different ip needed) if you want to subscribe to more than 1 magazine.

ValueMags has various free digital mag subs/issues for Zinio. These change almost every week.

Both www.rewardsgold.com and Www.rewardsurvey.com have digital mags along with print mags.

Each require you to create an account. Rewardsurvey requires you to complete surveys for which you receive Rewardsurvey dollars to 'buy' the available mags.

Enjoy. :D
732 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2007
6367 posts
245 upvotes
Thanks OP. I have a Zinio account so I did just download some of these. Much appreciated!
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10217 posts
1634 upvotes
GTA
Great thread. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6560 posts
10849 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Cosmo is not longer available at valuemags but it's available thru this link. Just enter a fake US address.

Cosmo 1 yr digital sub (Zinio) from formstack

edit: Just received my confirmation email and it's from valuemags so I guess formstack=valuemags
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6560 posts
10849 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Watch! Magazine (3 years - 18 issues) is published by CBS about their TV shows.
It's been described as a mixture of Entertainment Weekly and TV GUIDE...
Select 'digital issues' on the webpage and after you signup, you'll get an email with a link to add it to your Zinio account:

https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?i ... &i4Ky=5G19

edit: I just viewed the issue I received in Zinio and it is only a 'sample' and it's asking me to subscribe for $12.21 CA... not sure what's going on...
edit2: I went back and clicked on the link in the 2nd email I received for Watch! and that one worked...I had originally clicked on the link in the first email where it confirmed my order.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6560 posts
10849 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Laserheart wrote: Thanks! This is a great sister thread to the one posted before Christmas that you mentioned.
Your welcome, everyone,

and especially Laserheart because I wouldn't have known about the $25 Zinio credit without your post.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2007
6367 posts
245 upvotes
I just got an email from Zinio with a free $10 coupon code. I'm not sure if it's an exclusive code and I just used it but here it is:

zinioFWVROBPL

If it is an exclusive code, and you've ordered from Zinion before, you may also have a code emailed to you so be sure to check for it!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Laserheart wrote: I doubt it's for digital subscriptions... it says I will receive my first issue in the mail in 6-8 weeks...

it's digital alright. i have it in my zinio my library now
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes
You probably didn't select the other free magazines on the same page.
Oct 2, 2011
91 posts
13 upvotes
Levis
Thanks OP. Just created an account. Hopefully, I'll get the 25$ credit.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bdragon wrote: Went to these sites and it's U.S. only and when I said U.S., it asked for a delivery address.
Just put down any address in the U.S., since these are digital subscriptions and it won't matter if the address is valid or not.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1095 posts
670 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks to all of the above. I got so many new mags to read now!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)