Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2017 12:45 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5074 posts
8955 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
This offer for CBS' Watch! mag in Zinio format was included in a free paper mag offer posted in the free mags thread so I thought I would also post here.

Digital: https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?i ... &i4Ky=5L01 - you can enter your Canadian address (or any address you like) as only a valid email address is needed.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
pathfinder35 wrote:
Dec 18th, 2015 2:32 pm
Rewardsurvey offers the following mags when you complete a survey:

do you have a link?
Aug 31, 2008
517 posts
94 upvotes
Does anyone know how to claim digital magazines from Mercury? I received an offer and completed the questionnaire/survey. I received the confirmation email saying it will be mailed to me in 6-8 weeks to the mailing address...?? Shouldn't the digital magazines be quick delivery to my email or Zinio account??
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6706 posts
5595 upvotes
superrabbi wrote:
Jan 14th, 2016 4:17 pm
Does anyone know how to claim digital magazines from Mercury? I received an offer and completed the questionnaire/survey. I received the confirmation email saying it will be mailed to me in 6-8 weeks to the mailing address...?? Shouldn't the digital magazines be quick delivery to my email or Zinio account??
You will eventually receive an email allowing you to click on it and register the subscription into your Zinio account.
Aug 31, 2008
517 posts
94 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Jan 14th, 2016 4:42 pm
You will eventually receive an email allowing you to click on it and register the subscription into your Zinio account.
Great, thank you!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1847 posts
316 upvotes
Does anyone here have experience with Texture by Next Issue? A while back I signed up for a free 2 month trial and even though I cancelled my subscription, I can still access the magazines. Is this some kind of a glitch? I put in a fake address, so they can't send me a bill but they have my email and haven't heard from them about any billing issues....
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1525 posts
563 upvotes
Thrasher wrote:
Jan 21st, 2016 10:10 pm
Does anyone here have experience with Texture by Next Issue? A while back I signed up for a free 2 month trial and even though I cancelled my subscription, I can still access the magazines. Is this some kind of a glitch? I put in a fake address, so they can't send me a bill but they have my email and haven't heard from them about any billing issues....
It's Rogers, what do you expect?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1847 posts
316 upvotes
pongster wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2016 1:11 pm
It's Rogers, what do you expect?
It seems like they have finally caught on and I can't access magazines on Texture anymore. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1847 posts
316 upvotes
Does anyone know if MoneySense is ever offered as a free digital subscription?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)