Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2017 6:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6544 posts
5125 upvotes
Anyone else want to try this...

I keep receiving emails for a free 52 week digital subscription to The Washington Post,
but I'm not even a customer of The Journal Times, so they must have messed up the email.

Since the link was generic, I tried it out, and it went through. (photos attached)

Seems like the link wasn't generic, or they reached their limit! :(
Last edited by IDStorms on Oct 30th, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1805 posts
308 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Oct 28th, 2016 7:49 pm
Anyone else want to try this...

I keep receiving emails for a free 52 week digital subscription to The Washington Post,
but I'm not even a customer of The Journal Times, so they must have messed up the email.

Since the link was generic, I tried it out, and it went through. (photos attached)

The last photo shows their pricing, and it looks like this is worth either $99.00 or $149.00 USD (My account shows National + DC Edition)

UPDATE: I installed the WP Classic app, logged into my account, and downloaded today's print edition, which means this is the deluxe $149 package!

If only we were American eh! ;)

Hello, reader!

Take advantage now of 52 weeks of FREE digital access to our partner, The Washington Post!

Start this free benefit: http://wpo.st/gGo82

Available to loyal subscribers of The Journal Times, this new benefit gives you complete access to every story, feature and insight from The Washington Post’s award-winning reporters and columnists. Activate your free access now to complement your news package from The Journal Times. Registration takes just seconds!
Details

24/7 access to The Washington Post for 52 weeks—on your computer, smartphone or tablet!
A value of over $100—yours absolutely FREE when you sign up!
One-step registration process—no credit card required!

Whoa, I was going to sign up for their $9.99/6 months promo. This offer is awesome. I will try it out. I like reading the WP!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
1805 posts
308 upvotes
IDStorms, did it ask you for Credit Card info? Do we need to call in to cancel before the 52 weeks come up?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6544 posts
5125 upvotes
Thrasher wrote:
Oct 29th, 2016 8:00 pm
IDStorms, did it ask you for Credit Card info? Do we need to call in to cancel before the 52 weeks come up?
Nothing!

Clicked the first link, created a new account, and done! (I later confirmed my email)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6544 posts
5125 upvotes
Thrasher wrote:
Oct 29th, 2016 11:54 pm
It says offer was already redeemed :-(
Tried to create an account for you, but got the same message!
Last edited by IDStorms on Oct 30th, 2016 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 22, 2015
44 posts
17 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Same thing here. The offer has been redeemed.

HMM... SOMETHING'S WRONGAccording to our records, your free 52-week digital premium subscription to The Washington Post has already been redeemed. Don't worry, though—we'll help you figure it out. Contact The Washington Post at www.washingtonpost.com/contactus or 1-800-477-4679.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6544 posts
5125 upvotes
Thrasher wrote:
Oct 29th, 2016 11:54 pm
It says offer was already redeemed :-(
ayosnato wrote:
Oct 30th, 2016 9:24 pm
Same thing here. The offer has been redeemed.

HMM... SOMETHING'S WRONGAccording to our records, your free 52-week digital premium subscription to The Washington Post has already been redeemed. Don't worry, though—we'll help you figure it out. Contact The Washington Post at www.washingtonpost.com/contactus or 1-800-477-4679.
Yeah, I tried a few other links I had from previous emails, and I'm getting the same message.

If I come across any new ones, I'll be sure to pass them on to you!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel