Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free e-vaporizer VAPUR [FB]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2012 1:34 am
Tags:
None
6 replies
Mar 7, 2012
93 posts
14 upvotes
NEWMARKET
You have to get 8 people to register for this? Not worth it.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1298 posts
1125 upvotes
Seems like many companies are doing this referral type freebie..

Marcelle offered a free BB cream this way, Genacol supplements and Agogodeals too for free movie tickets

It works and shouldn't be too difficult if you can get your friends and family to sign up. Most of us have hundreds of facebook friends too!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
648 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
Noakesy wrote: You have to get 8 people to register for this? Not worth it.

+1 I hate spam to begin with and would not subject anyone else I know to spam generated by me.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2097 posts
971 upvotes
guccigirl101 wrote: VAPUR is a premium disposable e-vaporizer. Multiple flavours.

You can get it free by inviting your friends to the promo!

https://www.facebook.com/Vapur/app_307749799311240

Vapur infos : http://vapurvap.ca/index.php
The 8 referrals are easy to get with 8 fake accounts, question is what is this product? Can this be used as a vaporizer for other stuff or it just works with the preloaded flavours? Anybody seen this?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1298 posts
1125 upvotes
elwebmaster wrote: The 8 referrals are easy to get with 8 fake accounts, question is what is this product? Can this be used as a vaporizer for other stuff or it just works with the preloaded flavours? Anybody seen this?

It mimics a cigarette, although this is nicotine free. Some smokers use it to control cravings apparently. It's just flavor.
One vaporizer is good for about 500 puffs and then you throw it out.

It's only sold in Quebec so far, many convenience stores carry it.
Oct 18, 2011
4 posts
9 upvotes
These things are awesome. Nicotine free flavours...its like hookah/shisha but its a vapor instead of smoke. Very light tasting and you get 500+ uses out of one $8 unit. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)