• Jan 27th, 2012 4:01 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 8, 2006
362 posts
53 upvotes

FREE Facebook BUSINESS CARDS from Moo.com

I know many of you might question the purpose of "Facebook Business Cards", but hey, they're free! I'm sure many will find a use for them :) . Moo Cards has teamed up with Facebook to give the first 200,000 users 50 free facebook business cards! To get these cards, you have to be on Facebook timeline.

HOW IT WORKS:
A business card is made up of your cover photo and profile photo along with any other contact info you would like to add on it. Your facebook profile will be one link that cannot be removed. You can also add your phone number and email.

TO GET YOUR FREE CARD:
On your facebook timeline profile, click on "About" (just below your education, birthday, place). Then scroll to "Contact Info" and roll over the little business card icon that will take you directly to Moo. From there, you can edit the design and add info/a quote.

I just signed up for mines with a delivery date of February 6th.

16 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1294 posts
1121 upvotes
Nice!

Moo has given away cards before, I remember customizing them a couple years ago with my own picture and info.
Hesitant about changing to the new FB profile though...
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1221 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
wachidarin wrote:
Jan 6th, 2012 12:33 am
Hesitant about changing to the new FB profile though...
They were going to force users to use timeline as of Dec 22, then it was Dec 29.... Jan 6 today and still no force profile change. But it will happen as they don't give a flying **** what FB users want.
:arrow: I'LL BUY WAGJAG COUPON CODES! $5, $10 & $20 (from liking on FB or icoke - Paying 30% of coupon value by Paypal) - PM ME! :!:

My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
We want to make sure you and your Facebook friends can grab a pack of Facebook cards, so we're releasing 5,000 packs each day. Please check back around breakfast time tomorrow in Rhode Island, USA (ET).
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3751 posts
2566 upvotes
how can I change my old fb page to timeline style?
Aug 24, 2011
124 posts
21 upvotes
Shipping will come to 7.50 or something. They had similar deals on "About.me"
FYI, the colours are somewhat washed out and faded so make sure to compensate, though even the blacks are a bit light so I don't know how much it will help.
Jun 15, 2011
37977 posts
5465 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just ordered mine. Free shipping :) . Estimated date is Feb 6th which I don't mind the wait.

w00tski
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Dec 8, 2006
362 posts
53 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Jan 7th, 2012 11:10 am
Just ordered mine. Free shipping :) . Estimated date is Feb 6th which I don't mind the wait.

w00tski

Got the same shipping date. No point going expedited :)
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12065 posts
1095 upvotes
it will list out 25 of your most recently timeline photos and you get = quantity of cards of each design
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1711 posts
360 upvotes
Ottawa
Got them today, realized I made a grammar mistake, gonna make a new account and try to get more cards haha

Btw, these cards are THICK

× < >