Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Finished Dishwater Detergent (MiR)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2019 11:36 am
Tags:
Nov 24, 2012
289 posts
82 upvotes
Coquitlam
mzmoney wrote: Thanks OP @xiaobao ! The one at Costco on sale in the West is Finish Quantum?

I see this one (see pic) on sale in GTA, however not correct one.

My strategy is to buy at SDM when there's a 15x or 20x PCO offer for minimum spend ... and hopefully the PCO personal offer that appeared after my last rebate purchase, will return soon before I make the next purchase :)

the one on sale at Costco west is Finish Quantum ( 100 tabs) which is the correct item we can purchase , if you cant buy from Costco, Walmart west coast has the same thing for I think $15.97 ( 80 tabs ) , Also Amazon has the same price plus can get cashback from varies CB sites
Thanks again for your great find!
Nov 24, 2012
289 posts
82 upvotes
Coquitlam
xiaobao wrote: I am not too sure about that one. If you look closely "Finish Dishwasher Detergent, Quantum Max, Fresh, Gigapack, 144 Tablets (8x18ct), Shine and Glass Protect" it is 8 separate 18 count packs, so if when you write the UPC on the receipt they will see it is an 18ct pack.

Not sure if they will accept it or not.
if there's no UPC code on the outer packaging ..you are definitely not getting any rebate back, ! why risk it ? just buy the 80 tab pack
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1130 posts
513 upvotes
I just happen to be in Costco today. It's on sale now for 22.89 minus 8 bucks which comes out to 16.7 total after tax, for a 100 count. Tons at the Stillcreek location.
Nov 24, 2012
289 posts
82 upvotes
Coquitlam
micronta wrote: I just happen to be in Costco today. It's on sale now for 22.89 minus 8 bucks which comes out to 16.7 total after tax, for a 100 count. Tons at the Stillcreek location.
thanks for the details, plan to go this week to grab it
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Thanks OP @xiaobao ! The one at Costco on sale in the West is Finish Quantum?

I see this one (see pic) on sale in GTA, however not correct one.

My strategy is to buy at SDM when there's a 15x or 20x PCO offer for minimum spend ... and hopefully the PCO personal offer that appeared after my last rebate purchase, will return soon before I make the next purchase :)

Thanks again for your great find!
What is the biggest pack shoppers sells?

micronta wrote: I just happen to be in Costco today. It's on sale now for 22.89 minus 8 bucks which comes out to 16.7 total after tax, for a 100 count. Tons at the Stillcreek location.
Great, will go this week as well and get some.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
xiaobao wrote: What is the biggest pack shoppers sells?

If Costco has the Finish Quantum on sale in the West for 100 quantity and you will get a complete refund, probably a better buy/rebate ... As am sure SDM only has 45 tabs!

I have too many dishwasher tabs and don't need anymore, so prefer to use purchase/rebate for PCO points :)
Nov 24, 2012
289 posts
82 upvotes
Coquitlam
xiaobao wrote: What is the biggest pack shoppers sells?

west coast superstore & Walmart both have 80tabs for $15.97

Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1130 posts
513 upvotes
This will be super hot if you combine with the Rexall buy 30 and get 10 dollars back in GC in the hot deals now. You might have received an email. Most of the time I ignore the email from Rexall, but for this purpose it is worth going to Rexall. Also we want to give Rexall some biz as I want them to be around for the airmiles mega promos.

Just need to get a bag of Finish and you'll be fully reimbursed, plus buy a non overpriced item at Rexall like canned food, chips milk, bread or eggs to hit 30 bucks. And you get 10 bucks back! Too bad I already got my Finish at Costco or else this is hot.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
micronta wrote: This will be super hot if you combine with the Rexall buy 30 and get 10 dollars back in GC in the hot deals now. You might have received an email. Most of the time I ignore the email from Rexall, but for this purpose it is worth going to Rexall. Also we want to give Rexall some biz as I want them to be around for the airmiles mega promos.

Just need to get a bag of Finish and you'll be fully reimbursed, plus buy a non overpriced item at Rexall like canned food, chips milk, bread or eggs to hit 30 bucks. And you get 10 bucks back! Too bad I already got my Finish at Costco or else this is hot.
I guess it is what your after, For me I am looking for the biggest pack possible so Costco seems to be the choice for me, Rexall probably max size is 45 pods for the same price as the 100 pack at Costco or even the 80 pack that is sales at Walmart.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
deadice wrote: Good find, this is different from the MIR on the packaging that is floating around.

Can anyone verify the po box number? it looks like 12118.

Max $25 includes taxes, excludes postage.

Standard rebate terms for the offer:
1. original receipt
2. purchase price circled
3. UPC handwritten on receipt
Thanks for the deets!

Ok, is it my eyes or my printer (new ink!) ... not only is the Mail To info so tiny, the font for the fine print is also small and illegible?!

Can you or someone else tell me what the fine print says ...if any additional details from your post

Also, can you confirm the bar code number on the Finish Rebate Form, as assuming it's generic for all, vs a unique number?

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Darkman wrote: PO box 12118 I think, as mentioned ...

So then:

Mail To:

Finish 2019 Rebate Offer
P.O. Box 12118
Saint John, NB, E2L 5E7

Correct?
@Darkman your partial image looks more legible than mine with larger font.

Can you please take a pic of complete form and post as I can't read the bar code or T's and C's.

Ie And 'Expires: 4/30/2019'

What are
'dates of purchase' ... and need to mail by 4/30/19 or last day of purchase 4/30/19?

Thanks!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Yes .. ends end of April ... and I believe they have to receive it end of May ...
Terms and conditions should be the same as always ... they are always the same basically.
re: bar code ... is it exclusive to every form ... or control number is? .. I think the control number eh?

If you still need the pic ... I'll try to take one later ... but don't want to post my personal info from it (like my personal number or control number etc ... as those are not from the package or standard coupon ... but rather printed out from internet with limit one per person etc..
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Re: those coupons ( $1 or 2 or 3 off ) that someone mentioned ...

I thought I saw some somewhere recently (before this offer came out) .. but didn't get them, as didn't think there will be a need for them ...

Now I can't remember where I saw them ..

Maybe there are some on internet too (to order or print out)? ... I saw $2 coupons of Quantum (i think) couple of days ago when I was checking price for product this rebate ... -- saw them on cartoon square or rectangular packages of Finish ... but they were on the reverse or something ... with scissors shown ... I think you have to open the package and then cut out the entire top from it .. lol .. and I wasn't about to do so there in Shoppers or any where ... lol

So unless one actually buys or finds it somewhere in the garbage ... it's probably not realistic to get those ...
Even if you buy the package ... cut out the top from it (for coupon) ... pretty sure you won't be able to return it, as you would destroy the box, lol :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Darkman wrote: Yes .. ends end of April ... and I believe they have to receive it end of May ...
Terms and conditions should be the same as always ... they are always the same basically.
re: bar code ... is it exclusive to every form ... or control number is? .. I think the control number eh?

If you still need the pic ... I'll try to take one later ... but don't want to post my personal info from it (like my personal number or control number etc ... as those are not from the package or standard coupon ... but rather printed out from internet with limit one per person etc..
Hey @Darkman , no worries, if you have completed already with your personal info, can you take a pic of the left side/middle of the Rebate Form only

If you think your bar code above picture of the Finish Quantum is unique to your coupon, no worries!

Just want to see what's written under
Free Finish Detergent
Save up to $25.00 on any one (1) Finish* Quantum Dishwasher Detergent
* with mail-in rebate offer

Thanks!

p.s. I know have seen in past coupons with community paper ... however, like you, have always ignored ... as I "usually" buy dishwasher tabs in bulk at Costco. Now, I will be returning an extra huge box of unopened Cascade to Costco :)
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Re: those coupons ( $1 or 2 or 3 off ) that someone mentioned ...

I thought I saw some somewhere recently (before this offer came out) .. but didn't get them, as didn't think there will be a need for them ...

Now I can't remember where I saw them ..

Maybe there are some on internet too (to order or print out)? ... I saw $2 coupons of Quantum (i think) couple of days ago when I was checking price for product this rebate ... -- saw them on cartoon square or rectangular packages of Finish ... but they were on the reverse or something ... with scissors shown ... I think you have to open the package and then cut out the entire top from it .. lol .. and I wasn't about to do so there in Shoppers or any where ... lol

So unless one actually buys or finds it somewhere in the garbage ... it's probably not realistic to get those ...
Even if you buy the package ... cut out the top from it (for coupon) ... pretty sure you won't be able to return it, as you would destroy the box, lol :)

I got mine from Superstore but I ended up not using them as I think it is better to get another 20 tabs by buying at Costco than trying to save an extra $2 with the coupon.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone bought their detergent from Amazon? Will they accept the receipts from Amazon?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
hamandcheese wrote: Has anyone bought their detergent from Amazon? Will they accept the receipts from Amazon?
I bought in the past from amazon for other Finish MIR items and it was always accepted, so would imagine it the same for this. As long as it meets the other requirements(ie don't buy the 144 tablet pack).
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
xiaobao wrote: I bought in the past from amazon for other Finish MIR items and it was always accepted, so would imagine it the same for this. As long as it meets the other requirements(ie don't buy the 144 tablet pack).
What's wrong with the 144 tablet pack? As long as it is a Finish Quantum product, they should reimburse me right? Even if the park is over $25, they should reimburse me $25 and I would have to pay the difference out of my pocket right?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
hamandcheese wrote: What's wrong with the 144 tablet pack? As long as it is a Finish Quantum product, they should reimburse me right? Even if the park is over $25, they should reimburse me $25 and I would have to pay the difference out of my pocket right?
because it is 8 separate 18count bags that amazon throws into one big cardboard box.
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10745 posts
7903 upvotes
Global Village
Went for the Quantum 80-pack for $16 today, plenty of stock still at the STC Walmart.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)